PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On Friday for what have killed the boy from our school. To the person of 20 days up to 16 le...

Renata
20.07.2004, 12:41
On Friday for what have killed the boy from our school.
To the person of 20 days till 16 years remains. I can not think of what the second day - all on nerves: (((

JUlka
21.07.2004, 06:09
Try to relax. Time will come all there we shall be... And in the world so much mucks occur or happen every day... We from depressii probably all are rescueed or saved;salvaged with usual lack of information and when terrible there is series it frightens, "unsettles"...

LEDI SEX
22.07.2004, 01:36
Try to distract itself from so serious ideas, descend or go in Church is better, reserve moleben and put suppositories for Upokoj souls or douches of this guy. In such situation only time will cure, and words which could smooth down grief about the victim are vain... Yours faithfully

Renata
22.07.2004, 06:35
Thanks huge, that have not left me one such serious minute. Tomorrow funeral. My sufferings, can, and will pass or take place, but me its or his mother very much
It is a pity - 4 years ago the husband have killed, and now and the son in heart has received a knife.
And the boy explanatory or sensible was - such at us in Lithuania becomes less every day - around one narcomaniacs. To live here begins it is intolerable.

LEDI SEX
23.07.2004, 02:35
Renata! Get over to us to Moscow, the city is too international, the truth to live here too not easily... I simply adore Baltic, I roots from Poles, but me everywhere (on all continents it is class!) when I come to Baltic (only often I happen in Riga, Jurmala, Madone, Dzintare...) I do not feel the bad attitude or relation to, I do not see a difference in the house, even - is more comfortable, well good, success to you pretty!

JUlka
23.07.2004, 12:31
I in Vilnius live. The truth it is far from me all (narcomaniacs, drunkards) you too try to be from them far away. And in church the truth descend or go, I for example like that that on Ratushnoj to the area (the truth she Christian, neznaju you can katolichka). But sometimes it indeed helps or assists. Success!

Herring
23.07.2004, 21:43
You close knew it or him? Or this murder with any especially jarring on circumstances? Know, Renata, all ravno-where to you with such impressionability? I understand all, but concern philosophically... All we are mortal, nobody knows the term (