PDA

Просмотр полной версии : NIKA. I often come on " female psychology " and I shall tell or say frankly, that vosh...

Svetlana
08.07.2004, 00:26
NIKA.
I often come on " female psychology " and I shall tell or say frankly, that is admired by your answers. You so wise and interesting person. And it is complex or difficult to me to understand, with what negative responses in yours adress are connected. In any case remain such what you are, your advice or councils help or assist people. THANKS.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 13:50
Modestly.

Nika
11.07.2004, 09:21
Thanks, only again in fact will think, what is it I saebja here praise highly. If fairly today there is no either forces, or a desire to be pinned (((we too today had an explosion. And a tomorrow's tornado lives in America are not known how much will carry away... At me there the little sister. Visakostnyj year? Or a doomsday???

Svetlana
11.07.2004, 22:43
The information for persons to that it is unpleasant NIKA. I not she, but she not I. And if to the person write pleasant words it is not necessary to search in it or this for a dirty trick or hypocrisy. Budde druzheljudnee, do not exhale zhelch from itself.
And now to pair or steam words NIKE: whence you? Than zanimaeteas on a life? The psychology your trade seems to me.

Nika
15.07.2004, 20:37
No, not psychology. I do not wish to write about myself, here it is a lot of ill-natured persons who then will not get rid. And today in general it would be desirable only silence and calmness. As ill-luck would have it, at friends anniversary of wedding... It is necessary to remove or take out urgently stress and to live further, and it is bad so! For me children, this or thus sacred, most most, the best in a life is not present anything! Nobody has the rights them to offend.

Svetlana
18.07.2004, 03:47
NIKA once again THANKS you for your warm and kind answers to people to that the help is necessary. You give to hope to people and give optimism in this life. SUCCESS!!!

Ant
18.07.2004, 19:17
Light, and not only optimism, but also good mood!!!!;))))))))))))))))))

Ant
22.07.2004, 11:29
Nika, many thanks and from me personally, that you were and is on this konfe!:)

child
23.07.2004, 21:02
No, Nika, not a doomsday, and simply life.