PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me like all is good, to me is that is what to dress, where to live, we like...

Alexey (galanov85@mail.ru)
29.06.2004, 01:05
At me like all is good, to me is that is what to dress, where to live, the liked person, but something not so, does not arrange something, at all I do not know what to do or make, all I carry close to heart or I try to find answers on not clear to that questions... Still these or it perezdachi examinations to which I am now completely not ready because I consider or count, that for all summer has not had a rest... At all I do not know what to do or make. .spat as normal people I can not... I can not fall asleep. .potomu that something not so... Can you to me pomozhite... Thanks...

Cyril
30.06.2004, 08:48
Do not take offence but you already with Adeps rage!!! At you all is, what still it is necessary for you? And not clear to anybody questions at you arise, because at you likely it is too much free time. I here work for me holiday was not and in the near future will not be, I too am tired but what to do or make, and on not clear questions already to time does not remain. And examinations peresdash as everyone retake.

Michael chudo@mail.ru
02.07.2004, 04:52
All your problems at you in a head. With her it is necessary to something to do or make. For example, descend or go to the hairdresser or barber - make melirovanie. Please the liked person - buy or purchase flowers, descend or go in cafe (coffee to not drink!), be interesting in love, do not repeat doing or making it. The status of uncertainty will end after a passing examinations. Incur more functions - to descend or go in shop, to wash utensils, postrich a lawn, to change water in pool.. Wake up not later than 7 mornings and in douche.

Monika
03.07.2004, 15:29
Michael, I like your answers, please respond to my letter!

Alexey
05.07.2004, 23:42
>>> Cyril I with Adeps do not rage, yes at me all is, unless it does or makes the person happy... Well so it is a little, dengi-come to an end and each time them all seems less and less, on the other hand I understand, that they are earned not by me, and parents... govaorish had not a rest... Unfortunately I too... And probably in the near future I shall not have a rest...
>>> Michael... Yes postrichsja it would be advisable, but everyone speak something not nado-and so it is good, about perezdachu thanks, at once has appeared uvernennost... And about more functions where it is more... I all the day do or make something... I am cleaned or removed, I go to shop, etc. and here is how to wake up in 7 mornings I do not represent... If I fall asleep hours so in 5 mornings... Already and restful I drink... Helps or assists to fall asleep, but it is necessary to drink much...

Cyril
09.07.2004, 08:25
And what on yours does or makes the person happy? You speak at me all is, unless when at the person all is it not happiness? And money as well as at all today they are tomorrow are not present, and how much they would be all the same suffices.

Monika
11.07.2004, 22:57
Alexey! At me too in the beginning of September examination, here I repeat, I sit and I cram that it is impossible to understand! I fall asleep too late at night, is closer to morning, and early in the morning there will be me a neighbour with vernego a floor which does or makes repair. I wake up and again I prepare for examination! And in general, if at you now to take away that you have for some time and then it vrenut! You budute happy! We in seme had such time when even there was nothing to eat. My mum managed to cook soup from a small slice kolbaski both is sensitive vermicelli. Also know, it was tasty or delicious, when is there was nothing. When to me there were 14 years and my mum did not work. Later the financial position nashnej families has improved, strashy bart began to help or assist, and know, I have believed in a miracle and hardly became happier, that there was on a table all necessary and sweets too. And in general I wish to tell or say, that to good quickly you get used, here and now I live and while especially I do not fast and I appreciate it! And you appreciate that you have a meal, the parents, the liked person! In fact it or this it can and not to become fast!!! Here... Something I have gone deep into the past.........

Monika
15.07.2004, 06:07
I apologize for mistakes or errors!

The anonym
16.07.2004, 01:34
Bedaja Monja!

Melani
19.07.2004, 01:59
In soul or douche of each person there should be a place, allocated or removed to the God. CHto-something high superspiritual should be present at our life but very few people understands, what is it the place cannot borrow or occupy what invented bozhok (money, glory, convenience, etc.), how much you would not palm off them on this pedestal, being engaged in self-deception, the soul will demand nutrition and to repeat that, what is it marriage or spoilage and a fake.
Buy or Purchase any spiritual literature, now so many books are on sale in church lavkah and in temples. Also do or make conclusions. Yes, here about the liked person, whether so it. In fact on nastojashchimu liking people will notice trouble of another and together will find a way out of any position. And the girl you can devastate simply absolutely using all your convenience, ak that you and to understand will not be in time. I wish good luck!

Melani
20.07.2004, 08:20
In soul or douche of each person there should be a place, allocated or removed to the God. CHto-something high superspiritual should be present at our life but very few people understands, what is it the place cannot borrow or occupy what invented bozhok (money, glory, convenience, etc.), how much you would not palm off them on this pedestal, being engaged in self-deception, the soul will demand nutrition and to repeat that, what is it marriage or spoilage and a fake.
Buy or Purchase any spiritual literature, now so many books are on sale in church lavkah and in temples. Also do or make conclusions. Yes, here about the liked person, whether so it. In fact on nastojashchimu liking people will notice trouble of another and together will find a way out of any position. And the girl you can devastate simply absolutely using all your convenience, ak that you and to understand will not be in time. I wish good luck!

Melani
23.07.2004, 20:47