PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me it is terrible! We meet already almost year. And each time all is closer stano...

Ira
14.07.2004, 17:17
To me it is terrible! We meet already almost year. And each time all we become closer each other. And all is good... But a problem that I KNOW (and he - too), that together for ever we cannot be. Much everyones "but" in its or his nature which cause me a pain and to which I simply cannot reconcile... I do not know what to do or make! Every day I more increasing or more and more to it or him;them I become attached, and he, - to mine, too... Already now I do not represent, as it will be possible to break off all... And what will be further?! What to do or make?!

The doctor
16.07.2004, 07:35
Adjust fire or hang up,

Evgenie to the Doctor
17.07.2004, 12:56
I is better to a poison or venom would advise to give him)))

Ira
18.07.2004, 05:02
And if without sarcasm?

The anonym
19.07.2004, 17:13
To live today, it is less to think about tomorrow, many people communicate for 20 years, knowing, that never will be together, for the different reasons and are happy. Have a drink a little bit tranquilizers, pair nedelek and will be quieter. Millions people live with the same problem, hundreds books about it or this, a life....

The anonym
20.07.2004, 08:52
And why you cannot be together? Can, this erroneous self-suggestion and then in such attitudes or relations something is found out attractive... " The forbidden fruit is sweet "?

Klyopa
20.07.2004, 14:23
You a year these or it BUT suffer or bear and are ready to suffer or bear them differently would send away or leave. So zhivie schaslivo also do not worry:-)

Reasonable
21.07.2004, 07:09
If you know, that to you it will be sick, tear claws and if has already got confused in a web, relax and suffer or bear: (((

Ira
21.07.2004, 12:59
Klepa, a problem that reconciliation with these or it BUT costs or stands it is very my dear to nerves. And though recently I have learned to perceive little bit more easy them, I strongly suspect, that joint residing (and we do not live yet together) can end is pitiable for my mentality: - (

Ira
22.07.2004, 18:45
Reasonable, in tom-continually, that has already got confused. Also I know, that will be sick, but with foolish obstinacy I DO NOT WISH TO WANT to tear claws: - ((all is At present too good...

Klyopa
23.07.2004, 20:43
Ira, you think rasstovanie less nerves potrepit?