PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ladies, a situation: usually in clothes you prefer sderzhanye colors, chto-be...

Calibre
03.07.2004, 18:47
Ladies, a situation: usually in clothes you prefer sderzhanye colors, chto-be gentle, pastel, and also simply black and simply white. And suddenly under influence of minute buy a red coat. Speak, red color vyrazhet desire of changes, and if red also with with black it as though emphasizes this desire. And so you come home and ponimate, that changes, certainly, changes, but.... CHyo to do or make, and? Really back to carry it is necessary? (((((

nesmejana
04.07.2004, 21:02
Calibre, to me give - to me very much there are bright colors;))

fluke
06.07.2004, 11:24
Calibre, admit, under influence of that this minute has appeared?) I here and have made. Too, has got under influence. The truth is more, than minute feelings and desires. Also has bought or purchased a coat. Black with red. And boots on shpilke. Both lipstick bright. And a skirt short. Not all life, sorry, in chunjah and jeans to run with a backpack behind brachiums.))) also I go now. I get used to new image. Difficultly, but anything. Not one I suffer. And not only emphasizes, but also podderzhivat desire.....

Huch
07.07.2004, 14:27
Now porojus... .v last fashion magazine, prepared the luchsheju oseneniju a collection, can to you it is pleasant?)

Calibre
07.07.2004, 21:28
Huch, give! All life it was terribly interesting, what you there such do or make?) Fluk, if something zhenstvennnoe, still good and so it of not clear any style, practical, shpilki to it or him;them precisely will not approach or suit. The husband has told or said, well now you should paint the same acid color hair and to lay a hedgehog... nesmejana, you take such?))

liska
09.07.2004, 04:03
Carry back. You know, how it looks or appears? " Well look or see at me though somebody! "

fluke
10.07.2004, 13:06
Pereroit if will not take back. Liska, you know, I too the first to pair or steam hours thought, what is it so looks or appears. And any more I do not divide I go and I am pleased. It with neprivychki. Though, who knows, can is valid a style unsuccessful. Then, on which it nesmejane, chtojuy its or her tractor far off saw?))))

Huch
11.07.2004, 04:00
Red color, precisely I have no)) the Combination with zamsheem, brjuchnyj the suit, a fur collaret clasped or buttoned in the form of a cuff would be looked well on yours shejke)
Features not has removed mail sent by journalists... .mm bl... At job should be (

liska
12.07.2004, 01:19
Huch, this winter only black wear, and cuffs very much greater or big should be. Would show, the truth, the creativity, I too to sew I am able, and in a fashion very much even I am or be interested. My liked zhurnal-VOGUE

fluke
12.07.2004, 23:08
Like not in village I live, but at us in this season all red in a fashion. Both in the winter, and in the summer. And black it is eternal in a fashion. Because it is practical. But monotonously and tiresomely. And then, Calibre on hunting for ognedyshashchimi was going to - most that))))

liska
14.07.2004, 00:55
2fluke Yes it is possible also red, there would be a mood)

Huch
15.07.2004, 13:17
Black color always is present at assortment, such type the collar will not give elegance to a suit. Zamsh colors amel a collar with a gold shade. In black color there is the fitting suit, slightly flared Reglanum a sleeve which is stretching or is dragging out up to an elbow by a lightning, trousers on the underestimated waist, a tissue synthetics of firm Sadena Spain.

liska
16.07.2004, 16:20
Trousers with the underestimated waist without pojasa-my delicacy. Still I want a jacket short, very much pritalennyj, black, woolen. Last time bezh (camal) and black very much I like.

Huch
17.07.2004, 04:05
The fox, at us a lot of short. The prograted skin from Portugal one of these days will come (a skin a substitute) she even smells as a skin, elastic... .samyj effect in black color, kamel, bronze... Well black fantastish.

fluke
17.07.2004, 17:04
Huch, give the link where to look or see. Can we shall dress up or we shall dress))) And shoes are? Without obuvki it is impossible for us.

Huch
18.07.2004, 06:23
fluke, there are to pair or steam tufelek, some handbags, a thong, platochek, kashelyochik, but this all iskljuziv from Paris without discounts from last exhibition)

fluke
18.07.2004, 17:35
Itself only with Paris. Without discounts - uuuuuuu, the greedy person. Itself eat.)

Huch
19.07.2004, 20:03
On job or on love consisted pozdka?)

Well here
21.07.2004, 10:44
And at me but it will be fast shnurok! Cowboy's present or true!)) here!

Hu
22.07.2004, 11:13
Better laso reserve, in a mask under a hat as ZZoro, you will be rassikat air above a body of the naked or exposed wife))

Well vot-Hu
23.07.2004, 07:43
Yes at me so imaginations will not suffice..))) also does not go while anybody otteda..

Tier
23.07.2004, 20:28
If it is pleasant to you, wear and do not complex! Whether it is obligatory that as everything, the grey imperceptible mouse or mousy to be?