PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall tell small history about a two. Which like each other. Have left...

Lin
19.07.2004, 07:00
I shall tell small history about a two. Which like each other. Have left, but like. And in their life there was a miscellaneous. Including inadequate behaviour of the husband. For example. They looked animated cartoon Gen-13. There was such " type seksi ", able to destroy walls. The spouse, not so cleverly, it agree, has asked, as to him such girl. After that he has broken off on an hour, has then cursed it or her and has told or said, that, yes, he knows, he slabenky and it or him in the childhood beat. Still: friends have refused to help or assist to repair to him the machine or car. He calls to her and speaks, that all creatures, and women too. And she? Well than she is better. He has lost job. Lays at home, it agree to work only dollars for 300. For example, to the underground mashinistom will not go, and the seller - it is necessary medkarta, and it or her so you will not receive, are necessary 100 $.

Lin
19.07.2004, 09:27
Depression: film has looked or seen, as all for so has got to someone. Declares: and what you to me will not find job? She responds, that tried, but... Badly tried! Anybody does not wish to help or assist him. What he unfortunate. And all work and are pleased. Though she and has not reproached his copeck. She asks, and how it is necessary? Yes though oversleep with whom! Though (citation) who on you will look or see, unless izvrashchenets what... After that repents, speaks, that likes. Shouts, that to him it is boring, they do not go anywhere. She: we shall go. Where you want? Why I should solve? You on me have fallen down all! And in bed to me it is boring! Why at me all life one potaskuhi, maids normal were not

Lin
20.07.2004, 18:45
All on dirty bedsheets! She: and I potaskuha? No, but something with you is boring, in the priest you do not want... And with me on dirty bedsheets? Well, you will wash, will be pure or clean... She comes from job, and she also studies on day time, plus takes translations or transfers into the house. He plays on a computer: greetings, listen, the back hurts me, I in a bath now, and you make a supper... Through skolko-nibud days: why you so are rare something in the house do or make! Here I go to mother, at it or her is always prepared! And its or his mother does not work, its or her third husband contains. Well also what, what does not work, but why I should? But you at home, you are easier, and in target - together... Has bothered, you only in manual erase, and jeans in the machine I! And I the muzhik! To spit, that I do not work. Also could job to me... And so on... Not always, attacks at it or him was. But it is regular. He have left. We, that is. Badly. Painfully. I do not regret, but it is sick. It would be desirable to return what was good.

Lin
22.07.2004, 00:38
Prompt, the doctor, whether something has turned out the present, or with it or him something is already wrong? And I do not know that. He all calls, speaks, that here will find job, becomes the person and we shall be again together. And all will be good. Because, he likes.! And I listen also to crying. Both I do not believe, and I like. Whether it is correct, what I have ceased to suffer or bear it, and? I tried to talk, explain, not time. He referred to depressions, difficult detsstvo, or simply sniffed. A pier, I did not offend you that you njuni have dismissed. Has called, has offended? Well good, you will suffice about it or this, that vindictive such... And then so made, gentle, resolute, that its or his these hysterics seem hardly probable not a dream. But even to leave he not smogo. Has brought all so that I have made a decision. Speaks, that now so it is better, and then if we shall not cool down... How to me to be now and then if it "then" nevertheless will be? Excuse, that in some receptions: does not get. I sent it on emejl, but just in case

Dana `
22.07.2004, 08:48
izchite drugogo. ne ljubit on vas i ne uvazaet. on ne dostoin vashej ljubvi. .neudachnik i vsjo.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 18:31
Tell or Say, only it is fair, it is necessary to you? Apparently - it is necessary, but only that was good: and it or him was much? My advice or council - to find another, let it is sick, let it is insulting: but from this circle I do not see other output or exit...