PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my guy of 20 years, but in something he behaves, as if to him 13....

Alenka
21.07.2004, 04:37
Hello. To my guy of 20 years, but in something he behaves, as if to him 13. He very clever, with high IQ, erudite, has learned to read itself in 3 years and always read much, books which were not for its or his age, and for the senior. In a word, intelligence at it or him even above an average, much more above. And in dialogue with people he as the teenager. Emotions at it or him are not developed. He spoke, that till now did not like any girl, now has met me and to him it is difficult, as he speaks, " to study to like " though I see, that he the truth likes me. He does not like to speak about feelings, " to show delicacy " - for it or him accident. When have blown up a skyscraper in America, he has sat down in front of the TV with the happy face and all the evening long released or let off cynical jokes, had fun, spoke, that " beautifully burns ", etc. And to tell or say that to him is bad - to him difficultly. Goes then as the beaten dog. He depends on parents (does not work though speaks, that searches for job), iz-for them sometimes does not go, for example, on a visit. Often goes gloomy, aggressive, badly itself constrains, hardly that - blows up, shouts at people, even relatives. Constantly sits at a computer, something does or makes on the Internet. Thus noet, that he nothing has achieved (he wished to become the musician, but hardly that at it or him in group not so - at once noet, that ichego it will not turn out what late to go on a stage, etc.). What to me to make, that he became softer, raskovannee, is more adult? It at it or him is simple education such or it is necessary to be treated? Thanks.

Vick 23
22.07.2004, 09:13
It is necessary to make minet.

O.K.
23.07.2004, 17:47
If to not be treated, will be worse. But will persuade it or him very difficultly. For the beginning it is possible to suggest to visit or attend together the psychotherapist, giving reason, that in the developed countries is a usual practice. But the main thing to convince it or him it is unostentatious, that the reason in itself most and that is better for feeling in this life, it is necessary to look on another at the world. And the psychotherapist can help or assist with it or this.