PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me recently any problem with psihiko...

Alexey
18.07.2004, 21:15
Hello, the doctor! With me recently any problem with mentality - I can not longly remain one in an apartment, not in sense of a phobia, and in sense of that the mood spoils, I can begin to cry from the seen or overlooked film, any song by radio. To me of 25 years, with private life badly, met different girls, basically it is short, mesjats-two. Last time there was a half a year, but not because liked, that is why that one did not wish to remain. Friends, it is possible to consider or count, does not remain, all we have married also communicate now very seldom. I understand what to be cried basically badly, therefore I to anybody tell nothing, that me did not consider or count as a slobberer. But to wear in itself all this it is bad, therefore has decided to write even here because all the same anybody about it or this does not learn or find out. Yours faithfully, Alexey.

The doctor the Clover
20.07.2004, 04:47
Alexey, at me such too happens... Maids are not present, friends are not present, at home all has bothered. On a box the serial recently has had a look and has started howling as the girl... And here from a song I can begin to cry only when very drunk. SO I think an output or exit for you - to drink a lot of vodka!

Lelka
20.07.2004, 16:21
Lesha, meet and grow fond of related or congenerous soul, do not wear in itself grief, be not afraid to seem a slobberer... Sometimes... And the happiness will knock in yours dver-any energetikov and it is not required:-)

Belosnezhka
20.07.2004, 23:21
And you did not try people to consider or count for people, instead of to divide on "important", which can estimate or appreciate (we shall tell or say, whether a slobberer you or not) and on unimportant or $not very well, t. To. You do not depend on them? Try to understand, what problems at associates, and your problems will seem less

Tanja
22.07.2004, 04:38
Lesha, well not all so is sad!!! Try to go to take a walk (weather quite good like), at cinema descend or go - there the company is unessential, in cafe it is possible to sit. Well to relatives descend or go, at last!!! And about that what to be cried badly is in vain umzhchiny so consider or count. Believe, sometimes it is necessary for someone to be uttered, that it became easier. Also try to meet somebody. If you want, specify the el. The address, and I shall write to you. I by the way, do not have young man now, but I do not despair!!!

Success!!!

Tanja

Katrin
23.07.2004, 10:49
It seems to me, your soul to you shouts, that you from yourselves turn away. You are afraid of loneliness and to remain alone? You are afraid of yourselves?! Then carry away itself a hobby: for example a campaign in pool, make something good for itself - and grow fond of itself eventually. The most paradoxical, that after that on your way fleeting acquaintances will come across hardly. To you to change the attitude or relation from girls. Probably, it is banal, but to like the world or that you liked, it is necessary to begin with itself. And then, I think, what even when you " had a girl for a month " you not especially happy itself felt, and simply it is hardly better, than now. And then for the girl it is impossible "to catch" as at last solominku in this life. To you it would be pleasant, if at you so each time caught? I am assured, that was not present.
And in general you the lucky beggar: you have parents, krov on a head, friends (well and that, that they are married: they are), job or study, an opportunity to happen on the Internet and t. The item, at many is not present also half. So be pleased lives, Alexey. Another's problems to understand it is not necessary, and to look or see at them it is possible, for comparison...

Aselija
23.07.2004, 17:20
Try to think and speak about it or this to itself less: " All is bad! " Stir up, borrow or occupy in something useful is better and think about good! You in fact still so are young!