PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have absolutely got confused. The history is those. On 3 j year of a joint life the liked m...

njusja
06.07.2004, 15:09
I have absolutely got confused. The history is those. On 3 j the liked husband suddenly has declared year of a joint life, that to him the family has bothered, to a duty, that freedom is necessary to him and he does not know, whether likes me, that to him with me is serious. We dispatch or deliver;have missed (more precisely, he has left). Since then has passed or has taken place hardly more year. He could not be one, now lives with other woman (the special love is not present to be simple chtobju not to one). At me another the man, kotorgo I like. We todzhe together live. I have insisted on divorce (I consider or count, it is not necessary to be formally the wife of one and to live with another), the husband did not want, tk. Thought, that, can, kogda-nibud to me will return. But I was also is very offended - at leaving or care he behaved ugly. And me offended, that he thinks, that will take a walk, and it or him will back accept. We communicate with it or him, sometimes we see - he in any way the things we can not take away. He has started to repeat last time, that was the idiot that has in vain left, that I am the best. Yes I see as he on me looks, how he wants me, it is interesting to us to communicate. But here a problem: to return old? But, I am afraid, he such angel while we seldom see, and then the same problems will begin... Besides, I am not assured, whether I like it or him, though he - former the native person for me. Though if once has betraid, means, still can betray. Though he is pleasant to parents more, than new. To remain with new which I like? If on the sum of advantages - disadvantages it is complex or difficult to tell or say who from them is better. Though obviously one - the first in bed is much better. Though the bed is not a parameter of love how you consider or count?

Natalia
10.07.2004, 13:06
You so efficiently argue, as if stockings choose. And serdtse-that speaks that? But if chances at both are identical, I would prefer that variant where " in bed it is much better ". Become more mature, it will be very important.

Elena
14.07.2004, 05:42
Yes you do not like any, the second. Would like heart has prompted the answer. Advice or council, can not so correct, but remain with the second, and was or former make the lover. In bed with it or him it is good, here and enjoy, and to come back to it or him;them not stoit-he you has betraid.

Sergey
17.07.2004, 14:01
It is an eternal problem. If you will drag behind yourselves a load of former attitudes or relations you will not have a place for new. Forget former attitudes or relations, do not believe its or his words. Remain friends and all. Remember an old Soviet joke about the doctor " uho-an eye ". Here to-that and it.

TASHA
17.07.2004, 20:14
I support or maintain Sergey's opinion. Dispatch or deliver;have missed and do not come back. Two times in a whirlpool - are not present. As you like the second. You not one. And that, I think what even it is not necessary to remain to you friends. At you it to not turn out. And to it or him;them at you any more the love, and a habit has remained.

Tanja
18.07.2004, 14:03
And it seems to me, that you will return to was or former. Pay attention, that you all over again write, that like one, then to yourself mention love to another. You write oproshedshih chuvsvah by concessions "Though" you mention in each offer. Converge again with was or former as all the same will return to it or him;them. And to live how advise others - that with one with another it is impossible. They so do not live, and to tell or say most easier. Do not halve the soul.

Man
19.07.2004, 23:32
1. When it is a question of feelings - to not try to judge " on the sum of merits and demerits " better. 2. You have bothered him once - he means shortly you will throw again. 3. To get divorced " did not want, tk. Thought, that, can, kogda-nibud to you will return " - top of impudence, the man so to behave should not.

child
23.07.2004, 14:06
Though if once has betraid, means, still can betray.
Here to it pay attention, and if children? And he to you not support?? And?