PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a little bit foolish status. Like all is excellent or different - is liked che...

Ooze
23.07.2004, 02:38
At me a little bit foolish status. Like all is excellent or different - is liked cheloek, we are familiar with it or him hardly more than 2 months, at us perfect attitudes or relations. We practically live at me - parents he comes to see 2 times a week. I prepare, I erase, I iron including its or his things, he goes to shop, washes utensils. That is it is impossible to tell or say, that we absolutely together live, but is close to it or this (something together we do or make, something everyone at myself. Now all like is cloudless. But at me the pavor periodically begins - and suddenly he will solve, what its or his all and so arranges, and will not want to legalize our attitudes or relations (I do not mean, what is ready to run now in a registry office, but in the future?) he was married. By the way, when it or him someone by mistake names my husband, he is dared or laughs, but does not swear. We, certainly, make any plans - about rest, for example and tp. Both are adjusted or set up on serious attitudes or relations. But here this pavor me glozhet. Advise, can, I in vain so worry?

Natalia of 35 years
23.07.2004, 13:45
I live in a civil marriage nearby 10 ti years. At us
Three children. Also what? The Question in that - what exactly you
Be afraid? You think - the die in the passport is
Guarantee? But a guarantee of that? Respond itself on
Question - of what exactly you are afraid. Then also the answer
Receive.