PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why the love never happens without a pain? Or it any more love... Or nao...

Darlyn
19.07.2004, 08:02
Why the love never happens without a pain? Or it any more love... Or naoborot-the strongest chustvo... Itself I am declined to the second variant, t. To. I like strongly, very strongly! I live and breathe only this person. But.... Similar, it only mine prirogativa. From it or him I similar do not see and I do not hear..... It is insulting... I do not know, that has suddenly occured or happened.. We together 3 months. It is not enough, itself I know, that a little. For last literally week all has changed... And was so well and beautifully. I flied. And he letal-I it chuvstvovoala. But now something occurs or happens strange. He does not call to me (speaks, that I can always call itself, I zvonju-conversation on 5 mines about what), he do not appear in aske. e. Appears, yes, but only me in an emphasis does not notice. Avoids occurrings.. And in general, has told or said, that at it or him now always bad nasroenie. I ask, what's happened, responds, what is it all session pokljataja... But it is not believed to me! Menja-that what for to avoid? What for to growl on me when I call and I speak, what to me its or his behaviour is strange? He the egoist awful! I always knew it! But also in fact itself such.. We are similar with it or him very much. Simply sometimes ourselves in such concurrence we do not believe.
Yesterday I was angry with it or him, before shed tears, and here have suddenly woken up at night and have understood, that have become bored or have missed on it or him;them awfully. That it or him does not suffice me. And the rage has passed or has taken place, only grief natupila awful! Directly as at depressi. And nothing would be desirable! And to call to him it would not be desirable pochemu-that. .i most to them priezhat. It would be desirable from its or his party or side of attention and caress! So it would be desirable! I do not know, how to me of a message. He keeps away from me. I to him, leave, is not necessary? It is not interesting to him, what occurs or happens in my life? I do not know... He is necessary to me! I very much do not have it or him now. We did not see more than two weeks. I not iron.... To me very alone and badly... And after conversation with it or him it would be desirable will hang. Its or his girlfriend, and not the closest speaks with me so, as if I. But thus each time sounds: " I like you "....
Everyone speak odno-THROW it or him! What for such egoist self-satisfied is necessary to you! I shall not throw!! Itself I can not without it or him. I like it or him ochen-very much! What to me to do or make? How uspkoitsja, priveti ideas vporjadok, most in itself and the desires to understand?

ksy
20.07.2004, 02:47
Take girl-friends and go to walk, that time for foolish ideas was not. After session you will understand.

Daisy
21.07.2004, 03:24
Still time ahead - to live and live. Look, that will be further. If its or his attitude or relation to you will not improve - you too gradually to it or him;them will grow cold. That's all. Only be not imposed such emotionally labile, moreover and in session.

Anonimka
22.07.2004, 11:07
Yes, vlipla the poor creature. The egoist, is very started variant. Well, if you like to suffer, drag.

Katya - Darlyn
23.07.2004, 12:58
Darling Darlyn, you will not believe, I have read through your report and have not believed to eyes! At me with my guy the same history, toch in toch! And too three months we meet! Same the behaviour is exact, the same I "like" and then ignoring... Such sensation, that we speak about the same persons... .ja suffered or bore for this time much only... .no now has solved that everything, will suffice, I shall get out from this though very much I like it or him and I know that will start to run and call....... We shall reconcile... And again will begin former... .nervy on a limit... .esli you want, give we shall communicate... At us it is a lot of general or common... Even all is strange that so similar...