PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have plunged into system of the personal account and the analysis. It is original time...

polina
15.07.2004, 18:59
I have plunged into system of the personal account and the analysis. It is original development with use of the knowledge base. It is provided with an opportunity of construction of people on the description of inquiries obshchestvovedenja.. Our system can be used for the decision of problems or tasks following by me: information support of the approached people support of municipal organs of a various level has created a charged atmosphere in collectives of regional and personal district. Has deadlocked or called, help or assist to get out of the given situation

Well here
17.07.2004, 02:20
From here kolbasit the some people..... And we pljushkami play about..

The reader
17.07.2004, 18:27
And in what a problem that?

Natka
19.07.2004, 06:38
I too have deadlocked or called, help or assist at the same time and to me to get out.

Well here
20.07.2004, 05:51
Give, Nataha, complain!)). .u us here the cores temy-the husband not tr... Finds fault (bet-pet-changes), money does not suffice, at job are mown, kiddies kryskam tear off paws, sglaz-decay... Well in this sort all...)))

Natka
20.07.2004, 19:34
Yes I the beginnings. However, a spell another: tr. .haet - does not beat - drinks - does not change it (seems). And all the same something not that and kak-that not so...

Well here
22.07.2004, 02:34
It is direct all " seven components! ")))) and what not tak-that? Drinks not so?..))

Fantazerka
23.07.2004, 11:23
Has deadlocked or called with construction of people, it is already interesting! At, two to be under construction! Ideas have blurred on asphalt, no wonder so into deadlock to come. Personally I have understood nothing:)