PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I so like myself, that hours I look at the reflection in dark glass (zerk...

Moosbruger
17.07.2004, 21:14
I so like myself, that hours I look at the reflection in dark glass (mirrors I hate). There is a need or requirement to see the blood. Sometimes I cut arms or hand glass. Last time so it is careless, that the whole month there were problems with an arm or a hand. Certainly, I always one (as Terminator). Very simply to advise to get or start to. - l., but nothing leaves.

Herring
18.07.2004, 01:23
And you get or start the psychiatrist. Without baldy)

Huch
18.07.2004, 05:21
Not taken place the surgeon.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 04:08
To you of years how much? And what liked color?

nesmejana
20.07.2004, 17:16
Madhouse!

Ego
21.07.2004, 20:20
And I as like myself, I am naked or exposed also by hours I look at myself in a mirror. It would be desirable to be engaged also in sex only with itself, but to have to search for partners, with them kak-that lovchee. Now seriously I study or investigate the literature on cloning, I wish to have series the second same perfect or absolute perfect essence as I. Mutilations to myself I do not cause or I cause, the pain is not pleasant to me, and what for, to spoil such beauty.

Ego
23.07.2004, 10:34
And I as like myself, I am naked or exposed also by hours I look at myself in a mirror. It would be desirable to be engaged also in sex only with itself, but to have to search for partners, with them kak-that lovchee. Now seriously I study or investigate the literature on cloning, I wish to have series the second same perfect or absolute perfect essence as I. Mutilations to myself I do not cause or I cause, the pain is not pleasant to me, and what for, to spoil such beauty.