PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skorou I leave with parents for Anapa. My guy remains one for 2 weeks...

Klyopa
02.07.2004, 22:10
Skorou I leave with parents for Anapa. My guy remains one for 2 weeks. Together 3 months (though I know it or him dolshe). Patholologically I am afraid that he to change - I am not able to believe. I am afraid, that having left with such idea I to him namerenoo from " for what " shall change revenges, already I hate it or him at mysle, that 2 weeks he will be without me and will communicate, go on a visit... Probably I the loony, he calm or abirritate me, and I already become hysterical and ustaivaju as a silly woman istariki. I understand, that all this will push it or him on change more likely, instead of will keep, but I can not restrain. Constantly I represent, as he with drguoj, already I wish to revenge. Help or assist to bridle itself and to not ruin the attitude or relation.

The woman
04.07.2004, 03:50
Uh you! And there is an occasion to such ideas?

Klyopa
05.07.2004, 19:06
No. If only that he wants and can always (I seriously), he he men jaochen likes. It not only with it or him so was, I such always was and even in the company of the young men without myself did not start up. He very sociable and cheerful, it or him in the companies like. He to anybody never changed, but I am afraid. It gde-that inside of me.

The anonym
07.07.2004, 02:47
Then what for to you with parents to Anapa? What for rest it will turn out, if you will be angry, decide to yourself any bosh, moreover it will want to revenge on an equal place? You will not have a rest, detochka if you will exhaust yourself such ideas. Look for a way to spend holiday together with darlings or darling if so you are afraid of it or him to lose. Or do not wind to itself superfluous.

Klyopa
07.07.2004, 14:56
I waited for this holiday 2 years, working in tour agency without replacement it is very serious, has passed or has taken place a course treatment of a skin and I should go on the sea urgently, and here the jealousy will precisely eat me. How me to learn to believe him?

lily
08.07.2004, 13:02
Do not consider or Count itself as the loony, you not one such, I too poushi pogrjazla in this prokljatoj jealousy, and especially jealousy without an occasion!!! Advise I can nothing, take heart, that the jealousy would not drive mad you, and that I already descend or go potihonechku!!!!
Try otvlechsja, think that he will sit at home, to look at your photo and strongly, strongly to miss on you, inspire itself that this holiday will go yours to attitudes or relations on advantage or benefit, you become bored or miss on each other, you priedish and he will meet you with a bouquet of roses, and with tears on eyes with happiness!
Success!

Kurovna
10.07.2004, 03:56
Observations from a life: the Person whom think does not suppose, that can change liked, practically never is jealous. Any dogs are usually terribly suspicious and jealous. For you change is so simply? What for revenge?! How you in general can think what to you in general in the south of someone can attract?! At takoj-that of love with the Iljushkoj! NOT clearly!

Dana
11.07.2004, 16:35
milaja, klepa, ne nakrucivaj sebja. ja takaja ze, no pojmi, jesli on zahocet izmenitj, ti i ne uznajesh... nado sdelatj tak, chtob ne zahotel. a eto v tvoih rukah-rasstanjsja s nim tak na eti 2 nedeli, chtob ti tam spokojno otdihala, ne dumaja ni o sem, a on zdesj tebja s neterpenijem zdal i dni scital. ti ze umnica, sdelaj eto:-))

IRISHA
13.07.2004, 01:15
Even if will change... That in it or this SUCH terrible. To like you it is more or less from it or this he does not become. ITS or HIS this private affair. So relax and have a rest in the pleasure. And, in general, practically men change all and so to experience in this occasion silly enough.

Leka
13.07.2004, 21:30
Well, Irisha, you have expressed. That in change SUCH
Terrible, you speak? And you never thought about
To change as about treachery? And where begins
Treachery, there comes to an end love. Well and
The youth has gone. And you, Klepochka, I shall tell or say - or at
You the paranoia, or you all such begins
strashnenkaja and in yourself uncertain, that you try
All time of "mouth" liked. And as
About trust? Unless there can be a love without
Trust? In other words: as it is possible to like
The person to whom you do not trust? And as it is possible not
To trust the LIKED person? zhit-then as?..
Example from a life: after 6 months of a life with liked
Leaved from it or him for the USA for 4 months. And ideas not
Was, that he can even THINK of change,
Because I LIKED it or him (and I like up to siz pores). And
He about me did not worry (though opportunities at
Me behind a cordon was much more).

IRISHA-Leka
15.07.2004, 08:25
No, for me change and treachery different things.

Leka - Irishe
15.07.2004, 11:44
And what for you change? perepih for the sake of
Whether razvlekalovki or with boredom that? As it is possible
To think of change, having the LIKED person?! Such
Feeling, that you did not like - to the present. And as
It is possible to accept back person, which to you
Has changed? fu, oppositely...

IRISHA-Leka
16.07.2004, 19:39
My position concerning changes is simple and clear - if to you have changed, you in it or this are guilty and there is nothing to search extreme and to accuse someone of own incompetence. Well, and I like or not not to you to argue. I advise the temperament to spend in the necessary direction, instead of in this konfe:)

Leka
17.07.2004, 10:46
Vot-here, you have changed also you in it or this
It is guilty. Ah, the good fellow, Irisha. It as is necessary
With itself to not respect, that in such crap to believe! From
The same series, that if have raped the woman,
Means itself has thrust. You and in it believe?

JUlja
17.07.2004, 21:33
Here and I too oj-oj-oh what jealous, and well understand you... Certainly, it is possible to understand after three months together you yet you do not know it or him so well that " to sleep easy ", as they say. We lijubimym have met mine in November, and in February he has left to Cuba to have a rest... With the friend... And it at it or him " Don-ZHuanskoj " reputations, about which I much that naslushala from its or his friends during first time of our acquaintance... And to trust up to the extremity or end I to him still by then has not learned... And so, to me has helped or assisted here that: when in a head ideas on change climb - think of in what noble anger and indignation you will come, when learn or find out... With what advantage you will turn and you will loudly slap a door... And as it or him will reach, he has made what muck... In general, as though rehearse.. . Thus chuvsvuesh itself much is more self-assured (if so you think, with it is proud of the lifted head " without soplej ", as they say, even if you know, that actually all would occur or happen - to another - to tears and t. Item). Can, it will seem silly - but I simply share "prescription":-) to Me - helped or assisted:-) Success!
P. S. And to apply rehearsed in operation, certainly, it was not necessary:-) In a week my Sun leaves naveshat the parents for 3 weeks - and I am quiet...

Ljalja
18.07.2004, 12:19
Klyop, and what for initially to program the guy on change? To him you give green road. The idea is material, that is thought, is received: - (((Easy adjust or set up itself on the best cord and poezzhaj on rest, you will want to communicate on this subject, give number or room asi. Successful rest:-)))

Lesha
19.07.2004, 19:07
I here waited for one and a half year the girl and did not arrange any hysterics, and here 2 weeks............ It is ridiculous... If you do not trust him, probably and do not like... Without trust the love cannot sushchevstvovat!!!!!!!

The anonym
20.07.2004, 22:41
klepa! Do not rivet brains to people the imaginations!

Klyopa for Leki
22.07.2004, 13:05
I at all strashenkaja, even beautiful. Body height 172, weight gde-that 65 67, stonjnaja, a beautiful body, a greater or big breast, dltnnye rusyye hair, men bozhajut - to complex not from for what, I am simple very much I am afraid of it or him to lose.

Klyopa
22.07.2004, 21:31
Thanks all for answers 0 has just arrived from a summer residence on job - all days off has spent with Ilya, with Friday we burn only one time in the night from Saturday to Sunday with 00 : 00 up to 08 : 00, and I schasliva. With it or him so cosy and cheerfully, simply superb, I did not think that such feelings happen. Since October have decided to rent the apartment and live vmeses. I am afraid only of one - to disappoint it or him is he chistjulja. That you will not tell or say about me. We on the house together delae - prepare for all and we clean or remove, and it so cheerfully and easily turns out. I have dozed off minutes on 40 on Sunday - have woken up, and all ubano, utensils vymata and gentle eyes opposite. My parents sposili that I to it or him;them and I have responded feeling - happiness! And it indeed. If only it to save.

child
23.07.2004, 08:20
Begin with itself. With yourself you will like and respect - as and to another you will begin concerns. Jealousy - an attribute of delicacy, uncertainty, a low self-rating. Here above it or this also work.