PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake, at me polnos...

Svetlana
21.07.2004, 13:20
Good afternoon! Prompt, please, that it is possible to undertake, the head completely refuses to work for me at the slightest mental load and physical too. I can not concentrate, concentrate attention, is very serious remember. If I start to strain, there is a headache, a rustle in ears, and desire to appear in full silence. My uncontrolled flashes of aggression, a rage, irritability frighten me. I sleep much and I do not get enough sleep, I notice behind myself, that loudly I snuffle, often there is no air. I know, this all consequences of stresses for last years. Now I live too in a strain, and to change a situation there is no opportunity. It is necessary for me to be strong, it is a lot of to study, cope with troubles, and the organism refuses to submit.

Veronica
22.07.2004, 06:10
Dear Svetlana, address to the good psychologist. He will help or assist to supervise you the aggression and to calm down or be abirritated.)))

Tolokonin A.O.
23.07.2004, 07:02
Dear Svetlana!
Most likely, at you disturbances of attention, impossibility to concentrate have arisen iz-for a neurosis (you mark or celebrate communication or connection with stresses). The internal psychotherapeutic help is necessary for disposal of a neurosis and the sanction of stressful situations and the attitude or relation to them. If live in Moscow, can write on mine E-MAIL.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru I shall help or assist you.