PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Very boringly, can we shall find the general or common subject for discussion....

natasha
10.07.2004, 07:10
Greetings to all! Very boringly, can we shall find the general or common subject for discussion.

Well here
10.07.2004, 10:18
At us here sednja that mnogo-pregnant cats, sado-mazo with the liked husband, education (nevospitanie) children, a choice correct ljubovnika-choose che hosh!)))

natasha
11.07.2004, 22:43
In occasion of education podrast. Generations? For God's sake!
I am engaged in it or this every day. Komu-someone is necessary advice or council?

liska
13.07.2004, 09:18
Natasha, the child all time is necessary to me sovet-at me wishes to eat. As it or her to put into a diet - such beautiful girl, instead of watches or keeps up a figure.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 22:49
Huch, in difference, your equilibrium kolebletsja or it is too drunk or too sober.

natasha-
14.07.2004, 21:42
Vo-the first exclude from a ration flour and sweet. Vo-the second write down the girl on shaping (personal experience) very much operates or works! Well and v-the third buy or purchase to her something from clothes snogshibatelnoe on the size less, should work

Herring
15.07.2004, 19:19
Liska, check up it or her on tolerance to a glucose. On Saccharum, easier speaking... And if that's all right with saharom-that hyperalimentation more often vsego-a way to remove or take off stress. .nado to eliminate or erase;remove the reason.

Well here
16.07.2004, 03:48
Liska, and how much to her of years?

liska
17.07.2004, 09:44
And can eat simply to not give?

liska
18.07.2004, 03:19
Well here, her of 10 years, and at us almost one size odezhdy-the truth to her it at all does not prevent to consider or count itself as the most beautiful

liska
18.07.2004, 22:58
Dzhimmi, the computer even more will cripple children, than excess weight more

lajza-???N
20.07.2004, 00:14
It is necessary to do or make nothing, the girl herself will reach all in due time. And in the childhood was very thick, in the 14 years weighed nearby 70 ti kg. To me conversation of my mother with tetushkoj was for ever remembered heard kak-that in the childhood. Mother painfully worried for my completeness at quite good external data, and the aunt washing, it is necessary to give her due then has correctly told or said, trying it or her to calm: " the Girl will understand all in due time and it is not necessary to press on it or her ". Indeed, in 15 years I had any psychological fracture, I have started to be engaged in aerobics, I sharply cut down or has cut down the delivery which has carefully started to watch or keep up. Sports and an eutrophy have made the business, I have reached or achieved to what aspired. And for today my mum still itself constantly persuades me to eat, if only I though on kilo have recovered). So do not experience, your girl with all to consult itself)).

liska
21.07.2004, 03:50
Thanks, Lajza, I too on it hope. As - that the arm or hand does not rise at the child from a mouth a piece of bread to pull out.

natasha
22.07.2004, 03:47
Well if it to her does not stir or prevent, leave it or her alone. Probably when it or she will be touched with completeness, will start to operate or work.

Well here
23.07.2004, 01:05
Liska, look itself. This business interesting voobshche-that. ENe anybody at school pampushkoj does not consider or count?