PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suffer obtrusivenesses about 4 years. Has tried many variants of treatment...

Sasha, 27 l
08.07.2004, 19:33
I suffer obtrusivenesses about 4 years. Has tried many variants of treatment - has not helped or assisted. What to do or make? Whether I with such diagnosis can receive physical inability?

Agaev M.M.
12.07.2004, 13:03
What for an obtrusiveness? Whether earlier were on hospitalization?

Sasha
14.07.2004, 00:08
Obsessional controlling, troganie razl. Things, the bill of everything that comes across on eyes, obsessional doubts, fears, different rituals. Statsionirovanie - 3 ned. Half a year back in NTSPZ

Agaev M.M.
17.07.2004, 02:27
I am afraid, it is not enough for reception of physical inability (though it depends on mood of chairman VTEK (MSEK)) is more often. Than particularly you were treated and what drink now?

Sasha
19.07.2004, 21:10
Accepted seroksat, anafranil, fluanksol, amitriptyline, koaksil, etc. Now I drink etaperazin + fluoksetin. For improvement of memory and concentration the doctor in addition appointed or nominated Nootropilum, Encephabolum. The official diagnosis - obsessivno-compulsive frustration on integrally defective or incomplete background.

Agaev M.M.
23.07.2004, 00:56
Pay attention of your treating psychiatrist to such preparations, as rispolept, Azaleptinum, paksil, probably, such preparations, as topamaks and meksidol.