Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday has read through in the medical encyclopedia, that if the person at any pojav...

Natasha
16.07.2004, 20:04
Yesterday has read through in the medical encyclopedia, that if the person at any appeared free minute uses it or her for a dream it is consequences cherepno-a cerebral trauma, probably congenital. At me the husband and the father fall asleep at the slightest opportunity.
On a visit or simply houses, in the machine or car when wait for someone. Traumas vrodi would not be. Comment, please.

Maks
17.07.2004, 03:15
Do not believe honey. Encyclopedias. At me too so was in a youth, now like has passed or has taken place... But also a life I then had another, all time for legs or foots, rose in 5 mornings and laid down in 12, 1 night... In total all this last years 5 after institute, here it is possible to add on and institute too, here and it turns out slept about 10 years...

Maks
18.07.2004, 09:22
Do not believe honey. Encyclopedias. At me too so was in a youth, now like has passed or has taken place... But also a life I then had another, all time for legs or foots, rose in 5 mornings and laid down in 12, 1 night... In total all this last years 5 after institute, here it is possible to add on and institute too, here and it turns out slept about 10 years...

Olja
20.07.2004, 01:00
Or consequences nedosypa...

Natasha
21.07.2004, 15:42
OK. The father actually all time at the wheel, he is not counted, we shall admit or allow, but the husband fills up. It is exact.
And in general, ksli it or him to not awake, he can sleep, as pricked by a spindle.:-)
It would be desirable to hear also opinion of experts.

Bobrov A.E.
23.07.2004, 00:49
I think, that you have not absolutely correctly understood that there is written. Really there are the forms of the excessive sleepiness connected with transferred or carried tramami of a head, especially frontal lobes. But it does not exclude also that there are simply people who like to have a sleep in view of features of their temperament.