PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZDRAVSTVUJTE. POMOGITE SOVETOM. MI S MUZEM PROZILI POCTI 7 LET. BRAK BIL PO...

Vika
18.07.2004, 11:50
ZDRAVSTVUJTE. POMOGITE SOVETOM. MI S MUZEM PROZILI POCTI 7 LET. BRAK BIL PO LJUBVI. CEREZ 3 GODA RODILASJ OCENJ ZELANNAJA I DOLGOZDANNAJA DOCHKA. JEJ NA DNJAH ISPOLNILOSJ 3 GODIKA.

VIKA
18.07.2004, 21:20
ONA ZABOLELA, MI POPALI V BOLJNICU. A KAK VERNULISJ-ZASTALI NASHEGO PAPU V NASHEJ SPALJNE S ZENSCHINOJ. JA BILA V SHOKE. UJEHALA S DOCHKOJ K RODITELJAM, GDE MI TEPERJ ZIVJOM. S MUZEM RESHILI RAZVESTISJ. U NAS BILO VSJO-DOM, MASHINA, GARAZ (NAZITO NELEGKO). I GLAVNOJE, DOCH POSTOJANNO SPRASHIVAET O PAPE, PROSIT JEGO PRIVEZTI IZ DOMA VMESTO KONFET I IGRUSHEK. JA NE ZNAJU, KAK MNE BITJ? JA OCHENJ HOCHJU, CHTOB MOJA DOCH ROSLA V BLAGOPOLUCHNOJ SEMJE I BILA SCHASTLIVA. KAK MNE POSTUPITJ? MI NACHALI PROCESS RAZDELA I RAZVODA... POMOGITE... SPASIBO.

C
20.07.2004, 12:49
Some time without ottsa-a dog no trouble! And then all to be adjusted...

___
21.07.2004, 06:57
Yes, with such daddy it is better to divorce and divide property. And dochenke explain in tongue accessible to her why you any more do not wish to see its or her daddy. Type, you know, a daughter, your daddy very strongly I was offended also by me cannot live together with it or him any more. Therefore we shall be while at the grandmother with the grandfather is now our house. I think, the child will understand all if to choose a right moment and easy to tell and answer all all its or her questions.

Ameli
21.07.2004, 14:58
Dear Vick! If you have written the letter earlier, I sincerely would advise you in every way to try to save family. I know, hardly. Such in any way it is impossible to forget, forgive or excuse... Though it is unimportant already. As I have understood, all is peer late. But in kaih attitudes or relations you now with the husband would not be, you should talk to it or him, talk about a daughter. In spite of the fact that has occured or happened, he should care of her. Should as much as possible often with her see. You should try very much to achieve it or this. Explain to a daughter, that you it or her, as well as the daddy, very much you like. Simply now the daddy works also they much can see not so often..

Ameli
22.07.2004, 14:53
Dear Vick! If you have written the letter earlier, I sincerely would advise you in every way to try to save family. I know, hardly. Such in any way it is impossible to forget, forgive or excuse... Though it is unimportant already. As I have understood, all is peer late. But in kaih attitudes or relations you now with the husband would not be, you should talk to it or him, talk about a daughter. In spite of the fact that has occured or happened, he should care of her. Should as much as possible often with her see. You should try very much to achieve it or this. Explain to a daughter, that you it or her, as well as the daddy, very much you like. Simply now the daddy works also they much can see not so often..

Anna
23.07.2004, 00:13
I too consider or count, that that " the daddy has offended mum " yes so that was necessary to leave to the child at such age to speak it is impossible. It seems to me, that to her still all will not understand, and the main idea which she from this will bear or take out, this that that the daddy bad! It or this very important to not admit or allow for the sake of your daughter! She should remain in full confidence, that the daddy good and that he likes it or her, simply, to force of circumstances (job, that or still...) they cannot meet now frequently.
When she will grow, she pojiet and probably even learns or finds out all, it will depend on circumstances, whether you want to her about all to tell or not... But now do not injure please children's mentality!
I through all this have passed or have taken place, when to a daughter there were 2, 5 years, and the reason of divorce was a little bit another, but too very serious... I remember, how first time to me was serious, as tongue when the daughter asked did not turn: Why the daddy now with us does not live?, to respond her, that the daddy good, and that is simple so happens, that together we shall not live.. By the way the daughter not looking at the age too very hardly experienced it and zadavada many "adult" questions, even such as: Mums, and you miss on the daddy? And you still like it or him? I remember, how coming to myself on a throat and overcoming insult and a rage, I responded, what yes, I miss, but in fact we see sometimes, and that I like it or him, and adding, that ljuvlju in the same way as our cat Masha or as our neigbour the aunt Belief, trying to explain, that the love for me in this case is easier good relation and friendliness, that is I wished to let know to her, that I concern to it or him;them well, and that no trouble in general that has not occured or happened...
We have gone through this situation, simply on it time is necessary.
I very much sympathize with you, especially because approximately I know, with what you have collided or faced...
Time treats... All will be good...
And, by the way, that all is done or made to the best, at me at least all has changed for the better, and I am glad, that divorce has occured or happened not in 10 years when I could give birth still to pair children - then to arrange the life it would be much more complex or difficult...
Patiences to you and all most good!