PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I can not cope with a problem. 9 months ago at me ro...

olga
21.07.2004, 06:02
The dear doctor, I can not cope with a problem. 9 months ago at me the long-awaited child was born, pregnancy was very easy or light;mild, but some months me we pursue an idea literally that with the child there can be something bad. Probably, it is connected by that when to the son there were all some weeks, I have overlooked also he have fallen with pelenalnogo a little table, the truth without consequences. Prompt as to cope with a problem

Gorbatov.
22.07.2004, 21:13
Probably, what is it the obsessional fear has arisen on a background of hormonal reorganization of your organism in the late postnatal or puerperal period, your disturbing or alarming suspiciousness which have caused or called intensifying.
Convince itself of that, what is it it is simple your exaggerated alarm for health of your child, distract from these ideas any employment or occupations, happen in public is more often or walk with the child. If the feeling of alarm will not decrease, probably, consultation of the expert will be necessary.