PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People... Do not find or consider me idiotkoj or especially fantazerkoj. At me very much...

Rebekka
17.07.2004, 14:43
People... Do not find or consider me idiotkoj or especially fantazerkoj. At me very not ordinary problem... The matter is that around of me any technics or technical equipment "burns"... ((all Has begun 4 years ago when I played an attachment with neighbour's children. As soon as I sat down pristavku-she hanged. Then to me the daddy of my friends has told or said, that I have gone "was unloaded" about the battery. Has worked. After that houses began to be switched off TVs of simply that I came into a room and when vyhodila-all became normal. Then my "trouble" has passed and to computers (already at 2 jobs iz-for me problems, from which system administrators in a shock)... By the way, houses at parents too with a computer not vporjadke becomes at me... Now I live separately with the husband so he even began to expel me from a room when establishes or installs any serious program. We come to friends, those show something to us on a computer, and suddenly the technics or technical equipment hangs or gives out mistakes or errors which was not earlier... My Husband already is silent in trjapochku, t. To. Concerns to zhtomu to the phenomenon already easy. Ridiculous a little... Five days ago at us 2 telephone apparatus of the house have broken and this very day the new MICROWAVE has burned down... ((((and yesterday at job zavisla a network the electricity in our wing on our floor also was switched off... By the way, has come into a hairdressing salon mests back, light too was switched off. ((I do not know what to do or make... And the main thing with WHAT it can be connected? ((sometimes from all it or this I am dared or laugh already up to tears... And sometimes not up to ridiculous, in fact it is necessary to repair all at own expense.. (((do not accept my problem as a joke or the invented history simply told on. I in it otkazyvalas long time to believe. My parents and the husband too did not believe, and now sometimes even seriously swear on me for the next breakage... Sometimes I even to crying from it or this. Can, is kakie-nid the Centers on measurement of a biofield or chtoto similar? Help or assist advice or council... I so cannot any more... (((

X
17.07.2004, 16:43
Inform on your problem to Saddam Hussein - he for certain will suggest you highly paid job - to run about near the American rocket equipments or installations))))) By the way who for you typed the text of this report on a computer?

Rebekka
18.07.2004, 21:17
Kathy, thanks! I from Moscow. Probably you are right and it is necessary to observe, during what moments it occurs or happens. In fact dejsvitelno it not always takes place. And here about technics or technical equipment Rejki I never heard. To tell the truth, I would like to get rid of all it or this, instead of to develop... Now the answer to Mr. (Mrs.).. I asked to not be pinned above it or this... I am not simple so, type for razvlenchenija here all this have written. The technics or technical equipment goes wrong or fractured not always, but with periodicity 1 in two days precisely! It is not so simple concurrences, and system... ((other people also suffer from it or this too... By the way, sometimes (but it is very rare) something on the contrary starts to work, that in any way did not work before.. To me, to tell the truth, it is completely not ridiculous from it or this... If you knew, with what horror I have a seat in the plane.... Thanks God only 3 times since then flied.. By the way, it is not excluded, that only the certain technics or technical equipment and opredelnnoj powers on me "reacts"...

Rebekka
20.07.2004, 13:10
I do not wish to be the healer or someone like that... ((I do not believe in similar. To me here to lower energy, if business certainly in her... ((

Alesya
21.07.2004, 21:23
About Rejki: at my mum the second degree, but I recently communicated with one person who by the trade studies or investigates such things, and so he has thrown a phrase in occasion of " the foggy ground " Rejki.
Unfortunately, there was no time to talk about it or this,
But should tell or say, that the person he knowing. So if zahotite-taki something such is borrowed or occupied, udte are cautious. The nature does not like disturbance of Equilibrium.
Good luck =))

The anonym
22.07.2004, 12:40
Rubbish. Address with the problem to the psychiatrist.

Zoe
22.07.2004, 17:52
You know, years with 13 at me was something, only in other direction, all over again many did not understand or laughed. Now to me 45 and already for a long time nobody is dared or laughs, and ask the help. To write about such things here kak-that it is uncomfortable, you see you already to the psychiatrist have sent.