PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to all! As it is correct, korektno to explain to the guy, that attitudes or relations vozo...

Nati
15.07.2004, 21:34
Question to all! How it is correct, korektno to explain to the guy, what attitudes or relations are not a subject to renewal? I had a problem. We with the guy provstrechalis 4 months also dispatch or deliver;have missed approximately one month ago under my initiative. He starts to get me the phone calls, letters.. I talked to it or him already on everyone and even on "bad" - does not understand! Already whole week calls every 15 minutes and even at night, to me while udaetsja to disappear, but so cannot eternally proceed! And in SMS-kah writes, that wants friendship and I can predumaju! Help or Assist!

The anonym
16.07.2004, 16:12
If you so strongly wish to leave it or him, at what here a correctness? I think, that and most it is pleasant to you, that he - good gets you..., smiling..., Tuzik.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 05:57
If you so strongly wish to leave it or him, at what here a correctness? I think, that and most it is pleasant to you, that he - good gets you..., smiling..., Tuzik.

Nika
18.07.2004, 17:44
Get or Start to itself other guy! And do not try to hide it or this from the importunate admirer!!!
Should work! And to be hidden from phone calls is not the decision of a problem, you only it or him razzadorivaesh, have not taken 10 times, on 11 have responded, let even is raspingly - at it or him already zatsepka.
Whether you see as guys think (an example even Tuzika), that it is pleasant to girls, they do not understand, what is it really gets! That to all there is a limit! So I wish your of good luck and personal happiness!!!

VBD
18.07.2004, 23:40
If wish to break off - it is not necessary to talk and that that to explain 100 times.
Simply put a tube or disconnect or switch-off for the night phone. At personal meeting simply tell or say - go on.... The main thing to not get involved in conversation. Probability of the further stickings - the Maximum - week.

Tuzik
20.07.2004, 01:49
Tuzik-the adult the man also does not speak, what is it it is pleasant to girls, but as Natik _ all _! Success, the little girl!

Reflecting
20.07.2004, 22:06
And I kazhetsja should lift, and to speak a tube that he to you protiven, and nah is not necessary neither as the friend nor as nibud on another... Whether and so easy to ask he has understood it and to lay down a tube... And so long enough time while up to it or him not up to pret... And what you wanted? Has taken a walk, has played, nadyt and to work it is sensitive...:)

Mari
21.07.2004, 04:16
While you with it or him in general razgovorivaesh. He can really think, that something probably to change. I would tell or say what correctly to not take a tube, to not respond on sms-ki, to not enter discussions..

The anonym
21.07.2004, 21:53
Hammer!

Nati
22.07.2004, 17:48
Thanks all! So much different ideas, but from children or guys I did not expect to hear that full ignoring from the girl gives you hope for something! Not uzh-that it gives desires on the further importunity??:) should notice, what is it most intersnyj the moment in man's psychology! Thanks!!