PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It seems to me, that employers strains, when to them comes young zamu...

Calibre
16.07.2004, 11:18
It seems to me, that employers strains, when to them lady without children comes young zamuzhnjaja. It would strain me on their place. Can it is necessary say lies, say the die is, but we during and will not be fast it or him. But I am superstitious, and it would not be desirable to predict.. My former boss strained each time, costed to me paru-a three of times successively to put on balohonistyj svitr, and often stated the fears to me aloud if I otprashivala and spoke, that to the doctor. Huch and VBD, you, apparently, chiefs? Advise something?

Nic
17.07.2004, 06:25
Calibre. Strains in what sense? Fears iz-what young will become pregnant? Or what the marriage will prevent to flirt with her at job? Similar questions never strained me. Specify a situation. (about 87 years I work as the chief)

Nic
18.07.2004, 07:44
Calibre. Strains in what sense? Fears iz-what young will become pregnant? Or what the marriage will prevent to flirt with her at job? Similar questions never strained me. Specify a situation. (about 87 years I work as the chief)

Calibre - Niku
19.07.2004, 02:34
The wedding ring on a finger still prevented to flirt nobody, and on the contrary as it has appeared, stimulates... The girl does not want zamuzhet - means it is possible to relax. I meant pregnancy.

Nic
19.07.2004, 15:20
If it is fair, whether that at employment of the young beautiful girl first of all smotrish-she from herself though represents something in the trade. And in the second ochered-already you try to prognosticate, something will break off to you or not. And with signs of pregnancy you try to not take, for the life today is unpredictable. But if the girl working for me has become pregnant, then want do not want, and the law on its or her party or side. With all payments and so on.

Calibre - Niku
20.07.2004, 11:01
Clearly. Well, at as? Often breaks off?

Nic
21.07.2004, 13:36
Calibre. When held a network of shops, it was regular. And now other business and secretaries practically I do not change.

Herring
22.07.2004, 05:14
Basically, is such. But I do not think, that it costs or stands on the first meste-not so young and not so zamuzhnie too, happens, become pregnant and even leave pregnancy. In an ideal for shefa-that the employee was single, and in its or his life there was nothing, except for job. On its or his business) But they too should understand jobs, that inquiries should be built really. At me with my chief very much good relations. And he kak-has started to utter that to me, that supposedly how much you already at me work, and till now have not come at all on ours veb-a page. On what I to him skazala-and why, sobsvenno, I should come on ours veb-a page? I not work as a browser)))) At once I shall explain, my job with a computer not svjazana-so meant, that I should see or overlook it or her houses. And houses at me the EC of %

Huch
22.07.2004, 10:06
Calibre, most of all strains, when you employ, and itself you doubt of the person. Object for love affairs at job when not claims. They are workers!
50 women and 2 muzhiks work for me, and I, the owner. Among them there are beautiful little girls, those which leave on a podium. Yes, the desire is, but it is necessary to restrain.
There were illegitimate communications or connections, but my women as have not been connected with my job and rodnyoj. Present itself nachalnitsej - the dear person, at you the big man's collective and you by turns is fucked in your cabinet or study by your workers. To you will be concerns after that as to the whore on road, instead of as to the owner. If I would be single, I would choose the most harmonous, fragile kozochku from everything, can from workers.).