PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say what to do or make, to not be angry sometimes with a small daughter, when she...

Lo
16.07.2004, 18:39
Tell or Say what to do or make, to not be angry sometimes with a small daughter, when she all the day noet without the special visible reasons? Sometimes it is simply impossible to bear or take out! It always so happens, at all women, or I simply abnormal mum?

Huch
17.07.2004, 21:05
Can hurts to her chto-nibut? And what for is angry, she distracts you from affairs? She is not guilty, that at you not all is smooth in a life, you have constructed it or her, so, a daughter not and. By the way, children very well understand all and remember. Bright episodes I remember all from 1 year, it is a lot of them. Vyrostit the daughter, it will be exact also obroshchjatsja with you!

Vupi
19.07.2004, 13:15
Moaning without the reasons...??? Hm, I such did not meet. If to exclude illnesses or diseases there is a boredom. She is not able to borrow or occupy herself so learn not nyt, and to be engaged in business, really at present variety of games and books it is a problem???

Olja
20.07.2004, 06:58
What age a daughter?

Lo
21.07.2004, 04:03
Olja, to a daughter of 8 months, at once I speak, that a teeth still is not present also I do not see any tumescence of gums.

Vlad
22.07.2004, 08:42
Small children without the reasons not nojut! The Reason is, only they cannot tell or say. More often at such age zubki or a tummy.