PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt how to be please. I accept course of treatment nejrolep...

Inna
20.07.2004, 18:34
Good afternoon! Prompt how to be please. I accept course of treatment by neuroleptics. Here has passed or has taken place a monthly course of Eglonylum. Now I begin Truxalum. All the matter is that at me before reception of these preparations has been raised or increased a parameter of Prolactinum in a blood almost in 3 times above norm or rate, but at that problems with monthly were not. All inspections on gipofizarnye changes has passed or has taken place that's all right. Now after course of treatment by Eglonylum, at me from papillas milk and this month here a week began to appear as is not present monthly. It very much excites me. I so understand, what is it can provoke preparations which I accept, t. To. They raise or increase Prolactinum in a blood (and he at me is already raised or increased)... Prompt as to enter such cases. Whether it is possible to continue further treatment by neuroleptics or can appoint or nominate in parallel preparations which reduce Prolactinum. How much or As far as they are compatible. Thanks huge for the answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
22.07.2004, 07:38
To advise, it is necessary to know your diagnosis and to observe you internally. Address to the attending physician.