PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 15, 5 years. Mind or wit I understand, that he has already grown and would not require that...

The anonym
20.07.2004, 20:28
To my son 15, 5 years. Mind or wit I understand, that he has already grown and would not require that I it or him forced to have breakfast, dress glasses or spots, or to not go to school in one T-short when in the street it is cold, I cannot force to be friends of whom it or this wished or to do or make vo-time lessons, it is its or his life... And he as on a harm, sees that I am nervous and does or makes on a harm. I am broken on the husband and too I understand it not an output or exit, in fact I incite them against each other. And here I have solved zavetsi one more. Whether also me covers pavor there can be I good mother for a two? And roles in family are already divided. To me it is very bad. I do or make all not so, I abuse myself and a to be mistaken...

Valeri
22.07.2004, 06:03
It is necessary to have patience with synom-the teenager and to try to not press on it or him. If very or very much to want, it will turn out.