PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us ideal attitudes or relations, but we live in civil brakne, and I dream you...

Nastja
20.07.2004, 11:16
At us ideal attitudes or relations, but we live in civil brakne, and I dream to marry this person what to do or make?

Alla
21.07.2004, 03:39
And to do or make anything and not _!

The anonym
21.07.2004, 11:38
Offer to him. Here we with the husband when were not married yet, guljali-walked, (and he the seaman was, my mum spoke all time - pomotrosit and will throw), to me has bothered so "to walk" simply, I and speak him " Tomorrow come to me with the passport and with colors or flowers, to the REGISTRY OFFICE we shall go ". He, probably, from a shock in itself(himself) could not come. Here so we have submitted the application or statement, have undersigned, and now 13 years are married. However, when we quarrel (not often), he recollects it, but with humour. And in general at us family "funny". I consider or count, this or thus the most important in marriage or spoilage - to not lose sense of humour. Follow my advice or council. At least always it is possible to tell or say, that you have joked. And at its or his reaction look or see.

Ninel
21.07.2004, 22:20
There is a shock therapy. For example it or she was used by my mum. They with the father did not live together, but friends and five walked years, then mum waits, waits, already the third course was, and the daddy does not offer all. She has left on the south. There she was looked after by the cadet, and she has given the address of the daddy. The daddy in a month has received priznanei in love from the cadet, addressed mum with the offer of an arm or a hand and heart, has quickly understood that to what, and with colors or flowers has come tearing along to mum.
Unfortunately, men show the initiative if only in literal sense is zhenishchy which show, that it is better to marry them. And differently they will disappear. And all arranges your friend! Like as well as the wife, and what for to record. You should talk to it or him, if will disagree to arrange - to be late from job, to show - that you not the wife. And that many name themselves wives, and are then cried that do not marry them.