PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At it or him what that maniacal sex dependence on one lady any more p...

Vaska
16.07.2004, 02:15
At it or him what that maniacal sex dependence on one lady any more the first year. Lady very active also has managed perebrovat almost its or his all friends. When friends he tried to explain him it has quarrelled with friends. Then she has substituted it or him on large both with money and with humiliations in militia and disassemblies with bandjukami. It it or him for what that time from it or her has scared away. But then he again as adhered for.... To her. Sores she to him too brought.
Speaks what to communicate with her there is nothing, he cannot and does not wish to speak with her about the affairs. For this purpose he goes to me. He to care of me. Sometimes is jealous and morbidly concerns as soon as at me sincere attitudes or relations begin with whom that another. Then he tries to keep me not only care, but also recollects, that I the woman. Once, being it is not sober, he has admitted, that cannot refuse sex with her.
He has exhausted me.
There can be such sex dependence without love?

Petka
17.07.2004, 07:32
moget: emotional zavisisot at you from it or him!

Verka:)
18.07.2004, 12:55
Do not take itself for a ride - banish the muzhik and that to spirit its or his series was not. Love - not love - it is necessary to you? Of itself think first of all... Cares about incorrect to the man - business not grateful

Vaska
19.07.2004, 00:38
Petke - at me precisely emotional dependence on it or him, noest serious suspicions, as at it or him same from me.

To belief - he about me to care. In the past to year it is serious slegla so he from a spoon brought up me, at the nights was on duty, while my relatives could approach or drop in in three day. Such friends as he do not drive.

Petka
20.07.2004, 05:00
As writes Nikolay Kozlov, there is nothing more strongly the union of two neurotics.

Vaska - Petke
21.07.2004, 13:12
And neurotics happen quiet and without scandals? 8) externally our emotions are not expressed brightly. And in general the question was in other? About it or her and it or him, instead of me and it or him... Here on this subject you that think?

Kristina
21.07.2004, 22:05
Vot vi Vasjka ot 18ogo ijuna, sami sebe na vopros i otvetili!! " Such friends as he do not drive. " Nu raz on DRUG, to pustj vsu ziznj im i ostajetsa, a vi polubite togo kto zahochet bitj toljko s vami, no v toze vremja kotorij budet rad vashim druzjam in revnovatj po gluposti... Vot!:)