PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That it is necessary to do or make, when you faint, when to you to have to hand over...

Alexander
18.07.2004, 11:37
What it is necessary to do or make, when you faint, when to you to have to hand over a blood from a vein, or to do or make nyxes? I heard, that happens two syncopal statuses, the first - when you lose consciousness, and the second very much boleznenoe it when you in consciousness and acute abdominal pains, that is spastic strictures in a stomach. Personally I in the childhood had the first, and then has smoothly passed in the second statuses. How it it is possible to avoid? Or how it is possible to be prepared for it or this?
Basically, what nibud can help or assist me? What nibud the psychology is what to solve this problem? Or I need to act or arrive honey. School that once and for all these signs have passed or have taken place? Frankly speaking me treset all when it is necessary to do or make what that honey. Procedures. I in it or this to year laid in hospital so when doctors me all nachanalo came to shake and heart fought so was ready to blow up. Here such here business or affairs?
Thankful in advance.

The anonym
20.07.2004, 01:19
Eat a sweet! There Is a version, that at the some people Saccharum falls....

Willi
20.07.2004, 03:46
Alexander - a syncope - an ancient instinct at a kind of danger to pretend to be dead:) and you, probably, have strengthened it or him excessive attention... Descend or go to the psychotherapist is it is removed or is taken out:)

child
21.07.2004, 20:31
to Willy

You are assured of it or this???