PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to share with you my problem. Three years ago me with the husband priglas...

Olga
04.07.2004, 00:15
I wish to share with you my problem.
Three years ago me with the husband have invited to wedding. There I have met
It or Him. More correctly I already for a long time knew it or him, but special attention earlier not
Turned. In the first day we danced two times, for the second day he not
othodilot our table and I felt eg attention to myself, and when he
Has invited me to dance, between us something has occured or happened. Has descended or gone
Any cloud of happiness, seemed to me, that I with it or him in heavens. On
I have understood next day, that have fallen in love. And now problems:
1. He - is married, I - married and at me good amicable family
2. Both of us very known people in city, and small town at us small
3. In the childhood to me have predicted or forecast my destiny according to which I shall
Twice married, washing the first family will be good and amicable, and then
There will be which I new the man shall reject very longly but in
Result I shall leave for negozamuzh, and after that
As I shall marry second time soon I shall die terrible mors
4. When I have seen IT or HIM for the first time (9 years ago) at me in a brain
srazuzhe it was carried by: " It is my second husband " - of an explanation of this think I
Then could not give in any way
After I have understood, that poushi have fallen in love soon to me were recollected
All these facts I very much was frightened and have solved that if I shall push away it or him from
Itself all will pass or take place by itself. I have ceased to greet it or him,
To talk at an occurring, ignored it or him. Most likely he too
Has fallen in love with me because to talk at all it was not required, we
Talked eyes and it is constant between us ran what that
Electric current and opuskolos this cloud of happiness. Me it very much
Strongly frightened (see item or point 3) So proceeded year. At us was not intimal
Occurrings. Only these conversations by eyes and a strong burning sensation in a breast. It is necessary
To tell or say that he is a chief of militia of our city and consequently I saw,
That for me shadowing, moreover the friend to my husband the lawyer is established or installed
Constantly reported on him on all event in my family (to it or this
There are proofs), all this proved that he to me is not indifferent and
Me it frightened (sm item or point 3). As a result I have not sustained also all have told
To the husband. We have left izetogo cities. We here were not two years. But now
We have been compelled or forced to return. And here again we have casually met,
View drugdruguv eyes and again this electric current. I again
Was frightened, has looked away has turned away. Again this burning sensation in a breast.
I very much bojuschto a prediction will come true. My husband is extremely dissatisfied that at
It or Him a problem with the chief of militia iz-for that that " at me not all in
rorjadke with a head ". The most terrible that at an occurring with it or him I cannot
To supervise the feelings and emotions me as though will paralyse or paralyzes. In all
Other situations I behave quite adequately. I - vrach-the stomatologist,
Constantly I communicate with people. What to me to do or make? How to resolve this
Situation? I wish to look easy to him in the face not testing any
Similar sensations. It is necessary to tell or say that otoshenija with all at me
Equal enough, therefore I am am weighed very much with the developed situation.
I with it or him do not want an intim. I only want quiet equal attitudes or relations.
Whether it is possible or probable?
Thankful in advance for consultation
Olga

AND.
07.07.2004, 19:10
You have simply met the polovinku, and it feel. To be afraid it is not necessary the happiness. As to a pessimistic part of a prediction of your destiny, - it is not necessary to concern to her, as to that NECESSARILY should happen! In fact those who "see", see only ONE of opportunities more often. Otherwise you can have a programming (it or this our first poet has not avoided even!).

Alexey
09.07.2004, 22:58
Change of the attitude or relation for the person is possible or probable. Even it is independent. Try or taste a method " Integrated schedules " Alexander Ljubimova. About that, what is it such and as it or her to use, look on a site intgraf. chat. ru. I used this method in job with myself and with clients and I confirm, that he is effective enough. Or search for the psychologist for internal consultations.

Vick
10.07.2004, 21:02
Excuse, I have not understood (can is inattentive have read through). .a what for to you with it or him in general what or attitudes or relations to have, rovnye-rough..??? You or your husband as that are connected with it or him, you are compelled or forced to be crossed with it or him?

The anonym
14.07.2004, 03:44
"To hand over" love it is impossible, it is a heavy sin, pay off for it.

Vick
15.07.2004, 23:34
And "to hand over" family?)))

The anonym
17.07.2004, 11:16
So in it or this and a problem of madam of the stomatologist.

Natalia
17.07.2004, 15:37
Iz-for what syr-boron or cutter? " Conversations by eyes ", presentiments, predictions, shadowing any fantastic. Surrenders, that all this of imagination because of provincial boredom. Yes you appoint or nominate appointment to this hero, talk to it or him, can, in half an hour will rush to the husband and do not recollect this love. Or consult at the psychologist, kak-that all at you is groundless.

XXX
18.07.2004, 08:33
And what you with it or him unites except for "electric current"? Can, at you with it or him and comprehensions are not present any, and anything the general or common. Can, it and not that person, which to you napredskazyvali (if still or even to believe predictions which not always come true), and that still ahead, but the impressionable person if will want, will inspire itself everything, everything. With boredom and monotony of a surrounding life at times it would be desirable to find to itself a fairy tale and mysticism on an equal place.

Lerchik
20.07.2004, 02:28
Olga, you have so like this prediction, that kak-that have forgotten, that vse-taki each person the smith to the happiness. It is not necessary to hang with such ecstasy above this precipice, and this feeling is not similar to love, more likely this any fatal inclination. Get rid of this delusion, you and live, as on a volcano, and the relatives there pull. How you it is detailed on punktikam all have spread out, you quite supervise a situation, so will consult.

child
21.07.2004, 14:35
You need to tell again all to the husband. Then when you cease to supervise yourselves and the emotions, run to the husband, I consider or count that only he can help or assist you, as with a similar situation except for you, he the second interested person in all proishozhjashchem.
And in that that you so can like, there is nothing reprehensible, do not try to cause in itself and to itself artificial disgust. It is quite normal situation if she inspires you, it is necessary to know when to stop only where the strong sympathy passes in passion which can is by the way perfect or absolute devastate or disappoint. Protect the family is better and be content with these occurrings not burdening itself passionate imaginations, in this case you save that that have and prolong prijatnost dialogue. But only try to cut any ideas about possible or probable blizoste, simply pleasant exciting dialogue and all here, differently to you the extremity or end. As he already in you nashol a weak place also presses on all pedals, what you to achieve.