PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a cardiology to me put full blockade of the right ventriculonector and prolaps mitra...

Irina
20.07.2004, 13:09
On a cardiology to me put full blockade of the right ventriculonector and prolaps the mitral valve (4 mm). Me the tachycardia (and vsledstvii it or her there is an arrhythmia) disturbs, a tremor of fingers of arms or hand, undue fatiguability and delicacy. On endocrinology there is a small site and he does not increase or is not enlarged, hormonal function is not changed. Both the cardiologist and the endocrinologist direct or refer to the psychotherapist with a cardioneurosis.
Tell or Say a psychosomatic medicine it is possible to cure conversations as to me one psychotherapist has told or said or vse-taki it is necessary in addition and medicamental treatment. To me recommended NTSPZ Russian Academy of Medical Science, but there only hospitalization where it is possible is out-patient to be treated. In advance I thank.

Bobrov A.E.
21.07.2004, 11:27
In NTSPZ are available and it is out-patient working experts. For example, our group. But our clinical job is organized - to other, not as in a hospital. As to conversations. The psychotherapy is not reduced to conversations though it is spent with their help. For example, job psianista cannot be reduced to pressing keys. And here. Words is an instrument. But there are also other psychotherapeutic instruments. Including psychotropic agents. Now about your status. prolaps the mitral valve often it is accompanied by the raised or increased uneasiness (though with it or this experts agree not all) and predilection to neurosises. The reasons - most likely biological. The psychotherapy, certainly, will not remove or not take off these reasons, but to help or assist you - to other to react to stress at pomshchi psychotherapies it is possible - so that a predisposition available you to neurosises has been shown to a minimum.