PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, prompt how to struggle with alarm (within the limits of depress...

Anton
17.07.2004, 18:51
Hello! The doctor, prompt how to struggle with alarm (within the limits of depression), proceeding months if Seduxenum helps or assists only. Ranoobraznye neuroleptics and antidepressants pochemu-that or aggravate alarm, or in any way do not operate or work. And Seduxenum (the dose of 5 mg day) longly to accept is impossible. What to do or make?

Attention!!
19.07.2004, 09:50
I ask to pay attention!
Mister Bobrov as the expert - - rather low level!
He has no authority among colleagues!

I ask to concern with extreme care to its or his texts!
It is better to turn to experts vysogo a level

The anonym
19.07.2004, 17:43
Yes is not present, with Bobrovym all by way of. Safely certainly, but it is silly of you.

Bobrov A.E.
21.07.2004, 09:31
After such advertising, probably, at once I shall become authority... Well, and now to the point. "Selectivity" of your reaction to Seduxenum at absence those on reception of other more effective tranquilizers (for example, ksanaksa or Clonazepamum) testifies that in normalization of your status after reception of Seduxenum cleanly psychological factors have defining or determining value or meaning;importance. Such things in an expert or a practice happen enough often. Now about depression. Depressions happen very different. Far not at all from them psychotropic preparations are effective. Besides, to judge their efficiency it is necessary to know, in what regimen they to you were appointed or nominated. Therefore I can advise to address to the skilled or experienced expert to whom could trust.