PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for this answer. But believe, I not bad understand people, t. To. ime...

Oksana
20.07.2004, 06:56
Thanks for this answer. But believe, I not bad understand people, t. To. I have the loony. obr-e, professionally I am engaged in a psychodiagnosis. My emotions to me on a duty or debt of service (and in a life) constantly to have not constrain, but also frequently easier or simply to appear from them. My letters are not emotional, and are mature after the long analysis of unpleasant situations, including analysis of visiting of psychiatrists. Last time I addressed to them for professional advice or council half a year back, and fetuses I reap till now (so, for example, my husband continually inserts any dirty trick (go, call to the psychiatrist), it is necessary a word poperechit. I easier or simply do not like a tablet to drink, and pharmacology I do not understand - here and have written to you (me already all relatives zamuchali - longly you still to drink tablets? - now the sanction has received). And as to construction of offers - I never communicate from a position " an extension from below ", I try to communicate " on peer ", excuse, but such active vital position. Once again I thank for answers.

Bobrov A.E.
21.07.2004, 08:21
Others all of us it is well understood...