PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to give birth to the second child. But there is a mad pavor to spoil figures...

Anna
28.06.2004, 09:27
I wish to give birth to the second child. But there is a mad pavor to spoil a figure and a breast. After the first sorts or labors all remains ideal, but I gave birth or travailled in 20 years, and now to me 29. So it would be desirable ostatsja seductive. Disseminate please my pavors and biases.

Nika
28.06.2004, 12:23
Yes at young age all is faster in norm or rate comes, but if cares of the appearance and at your age it is possible to give birth and all to return as was and even better.

Emotion
30.06.2004, 10:36
I have given birth in 28, ostalvs harmonous, sruzu after it began come to be engaged in gymnastics. I look or appear is much younger. People and in forty give birth or travail, it is cleanly physiological individuaotnyj the factor. And my neigbour in 19 has given birth, three years from hundred kg not vylazit.

The ataman
01.07.2004, 21:10
Give birth or Travail girls more to good people:)) Figures almost at all remain harmonous:))

Correct advice or council.
04.07.2004, 12:00
Crumb when you do not know with whom you deal, be more cautious:) And you the fair and disgusted stinker, are visible on your fairy tales and posts: (

Nika
07.07.2004, 06:47
And with whom we actually deal? And you know with whom business have?

Light in a window
07.07.2004, 11:34
Look or See at singer Valery - three children, and as a doll! Do or make gymnastics during pregnancy, after too + massage and all will be OK

Nike, the Face, Peak or Pique, Brick
10.07.2004, 10:51
Yes Nika does or makes to itself komplementusy. Ur! Conversation was not with you, what you climb not in the plate? And, however, it also is one base pisanka:) it is amusing...;) do not miss! It is possible for itself to present only yours skudno-unyluju-a boring life...: (

-offend people to you to not get used
13.07.2004, 07:45
Here with whom we deal! The family psychologist: " to Nika-Anna March, 20th 2004 23 : 04 : 44
You Anna, are still silly too that on this subject to reflect. Deti-it from the GOD. Them it is impossible to manipulate, revenge, etc., and t. Item! What difference why did not see? Wants videt-has the right!!! As a rule rotiki such ladies as YOU are closed, when is what to take from the man, and if he from USUAL hard workers, you and byote on the patient. And if at denezhkah-will suffer or bear silently if only gave. "

Nika
15.07.2004, 06:25
This my opinion. I simply did not see in a life of a case that refused videtsja with the child rich to the daddy. But this weapon slavnenko goes to a course, if the daddy not at money. Why that many women think, that the child, it is their property. Yes at all they think of it or this, simply revenge that is very sick. Only this revenge, as a boomerang...

Emotion to Anna
16.07.2004, 06:17
Anna, by the way to recover it is possible and not giving birth or not travailling. I on the third course have gone to have a rest to the grandmother on ukrainu. Whether know, vareniki, cheese cakes, bacon, etc. Has arrived in two months. When academic year has begun, we send or have come for study and to my horror nobody has learned or has found out me (earlier I was hudenkoj the blonde). Not only that I have recovered on 7 9 kg, moreover and color of hair have changed. One guy (I met it or him) has learned or has found out only, has approached or suited to me and has told or said: you chyo such swelled up, whether tja bees chto-have bitten? Never I shall forget, laughed longly. It was very difficult to me to dump or reset, but I very much tried. So all individually. And if want to eat many effective ways, but with it already other heading.

Emotion Nike
16.07.2004, 13:41
Nika, it is not necessary opravdyvvatsja before the anonym for the opinion. Anybody also did not promise, that here and to everyone only courtesies will distribute to all. You write that think and with what collide or face in practice. I too sometimes am am deduced or removed from themselves with some reports, even can respond very sharply. Sometimes it puts on a place and results or brings the person in feelings. But I, for example know, what is it I, present or true. Do not limit itself, same your opinion, you state it or him, but to anybody thus do not impose. Any opinion should be welcomed, and the anonym has nothing to borrow or occupy more. Ignore it or her.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 07:52
The present or true woman never begins to be proud of the figure, to praise highly the mind or wit, say I, I..; to be engaged in faultfinding there where it or this to do or make does not follow at all. The egocentricity is too expressed and the self-rating is overestimated! You look back around, yes around so a lot of magnificent devushek-beauties and clear heads that is no place an apple to fall! Very few people shouts publicly about the advantages, and especially here where frequently it is so much pain where should be supported or maintained or prompted simply person a correct direction which he will choose, instead of to impose itself, as a bitter radish.

Emotion to the anonym
18.07.2004, 11:39
Whether you prompt a correct direction to people, zolottse? Also what you in general can know about my soul? Leave the hatred - the spring has come also a life is perfect!

Shimanskij O.I.
21.07.2004, 07:41
Dear Anna! Solve for itself, on what complexities you are ready to go for the sake of a birth of the child. If you are ready to undertake efforts on conservation of a figure be not afraid to make a decision.