PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make, last 4 months me prsledujut one failures. All nachilos, to...

Dusyona
12.07.2004, 15:22
What to do or make, last 4 months me prsledujut one failures. All nachilos when the person which liked me and at us, ostensibly, with it or him was the future has left me. He has told or said izveni so it has turned out also he with other little girl. Now its or his all company, girlfriends of its or his girl do not give me life. At me a moral attrition. Today to me have told or said that our general or common friend has died - I sincerely experienced, but it it has appeared prikol. And that person with which at me it has not turned out, shows, that I for it or him still something mean, but remains with that little girl. What to do or make with such vital situation, with the attitude or relation with This guy? I beg help or assist, I on the verge of.

16.07.2004, 01:22
You are ready to divide it or him with her?

Dusyona
19.07.2004, 10:51
I am ready to struggle for it or him, but tragedy that I do not understand that is necessary to him. I see, that is not indifferent to him, he calls to me when wishes to talk, but remains with her. We from the different companies and in it or this business. It seems to me, that he hesitates of me or, on the contrary, he does not wish to show what actually. I do not understand it or this, I know about itself much. And if all is terminated or over, what for he calls, reminds, what he is? That I not zybyvala? What for, he chafes a wound about which, I think, even nedogadyvaetsja.

Elena
21.07.2004, 06:44
He calls to you therefore to be convinced, that else something means for you. TO LIFT to ITSELF the SELF-RATING! I on your place would chop off all "extremities or ends". It would be beautifully and adequately in such situation (for example, " Excuse, at us all is terminated or over, I ask more me to not disturb "). Otherwise he and will continue - to call, speak " on souls or douches " but only when to HIM it is bad and At IT or him something is not got on. Not be to him a vest! It is not excluded, by the way, that such your behaviour naooborot will force it or him to realize, how much or as far as you to him of road. But it is necessary to show endurance or quotation.