PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask, help or assist to understand a situation. I do not know what to do or make... With...

Lena
10.07.2004, 22:09
Very much I ask, help or assist to understand a situation. I do not know what to do or make... Advise. The situation is those - I like the man. We have met in January, on aske. Have met, all over again he not that that has not made on me impression... But anyway at first sight I have not fallen in love. We met in the evenings, in the whole days stirred or chattered on aske. He came to me to a frost simply to take a walk along the street. At me 2 h the years or summer child (me 24 years, mother the single). He called to me, wrote sms-ki... I was happy... He even has given me a gift for new year though we then were familiar only 2 weeks gde-that. I did not do or make any conclusions, I was simply pleased. We walked together with it or him and with the son, you as he moulded kulichiki for it or him as learned or taught on a hill would see to get, as on sankah rolled. At me never it seemed such attitudes or relations. I missed on it or him;them constantly. Wished to be series. All has terminated in a flash. He has told or said, that for last month has strongly grown thin and can drop out of the weight category (he the weight-lifter). I have told or said, that if for it or him it so is terrible, can is better leave now, it will be then more difficult. .hotela pride to show (. IT was at it or him - we often at it or him met it or him, he has acquainted me with parents. He spent me home, There, at an entrance, I have asked it or him to solve - - whether there can be he me... He thought dooolgo. I have told or said, that I can not more, that I like it or him and now I shall burst into tears or pay off, if he will not make a choice. I saw, that to him it is difficult, have told or said - simply leave now, I shall understand. He has left. I have cried midnight.
Since morning of an eye at me were constantly wet from tears. I could not believe, that all so has terminated. Casually having looked or seen in a window, I have seen on mushine at an entrance an inscription (on a snow) - " at me a trouble - today I have thrown the girl whom I like ". You guess, that I have thought. I at once have called and have asked - YOU will expel me, if I shall arrive today? He has told or said - Is not present. I have hanged up = could not speak more from tears. I have arrived in the evening - as could. I have stretched to him a package to that he gave me and simply gave (well there disks,) He has probably understood books, that I now shall start howling, have embraced also we again were engaged in sex at his place. I have arrived home with firm intention to him to not call any more - time he so wanted, it is necessary to respect with its or his opinion. But he wrote on aske, called, we again met. .vse went almost also. Only met little bit less often - at it or him job much. I did not speak with it or him about feelings. It lasts 3 months - we meet, we walk, we sleep. But me it is serious - I do not know, whether there will be we still, every time leaving... And more - I the beautiful woman, the high, harmonous blonde. I periodically think - He simply sleeps with me as with a beautiful doll, him to spit on the rest. I some times gave the promise to not call any more and to not respond on asku... But he every time called, spoke - come, and I went. I cannot - to another. I like it or him. I know, I with the child.. I at all a gift. To him only 24, but what to me to do or make? Today has again told or said to him, that I like. HE has told or said - it is not necessary. Because I to him am indifferent, because he did not like any woman whom met, unless only interest tested. I have asked, why he has not told or said is not present when I have called to him after that evening. He has told or said - You wished something to give me... I do not wish to leave. But as it is sick... I understand, he is borrowed or occupied - job, trainings constants... But I do not demand anything. I know - have in vain got or started this conversation. But how to me still to be? Tell or say, what YOU think of my situation? To me it is important, can I can be solved on something..

Nika
13.07.2004, 16:50
And here at me such two muzhchiny-ekstrimalshchika! All life on nerves. And where to disappear? I like, I wait, I am afraid every day. On Monday here the son the mobile has disconnected or has switched-off, I am hollow the countries at night at the wheel... Has arrived, the miracle my blue-eyed eye sights or eyes was opened and govorit-MA by YOU NOT NORMAL! Well not normal, that you will make. Know I think, that any nevestku on arms or hand I shall wear, if she of the son ostepenit. Only patience, anything such men you will not take. The husband that like became quieter, though as fiduciary from me the black business or affairs does or makes.

Iriska
13.07.2004, 23:32
Many men do not understand sense which we put love in a word. He can so likes you on the of manners, can itself does not understand it or this, and can is valid you for it or him hormonal support, they these sportsmen such guys:), very much I like...:))) but you speak he not the bad guy, like and with the son communicates, and normally, simply you too on it or him press all rest, skolo time has passed or has taken place, only three months, for men it is insignificant term, and you like it or him already. He can is afraid, that I will tell or say " like you " and you it or him there and then in a registry office. Do not press, take pleasure, communicate, time will come, and he to you will tell or say all that is necessary.

Nika
14.07.2004, 04:54
Yes, only patience and belief. If he to you is really dear or expensive. Well and if you do not accept such attitudes or relations, nobody will help or assist. To live with such person, very or very much to like it is necessary it or him.

Lena
15.07.2004, 03:41
Thanks for answers... I am glad, that you have told or said to me that I wished to hear. I the truth itself likely am guilty. It is necessary to concern to all is easier. But I cannot learn it or this in any way (

Nika
18.07.2004, 04:15
And you think on such subject (better how at you, beautifully, qualitatively, it is healthy though and not often. Than constant, house, your up to a brain and bones, but with what nibud the bzikami! Besides he for certain to serious attitudes or relations will come, especially if will understand, that you not so strongly attempt upon its or his life!

Shimanskij O.I.
21.07.2004, 03:21
The dear Lena! If you wish to save attitudes or relations do not press and be not imposed, show, that do not depend on it or him entirely, but that thus you like to spend with it or him time. Allow to pass or take place time and do not hurry...