PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! On the bill of driving of the machine or car: the husband very much wishes to plant or put me for a rudder...

nesmejana
04.07.2004, 23:26
All greetings! On the bill of driving of the machine or car: the husband very much wishes to plant or put me for a rudder. At purchase of the next machine or car he always wishes old to not sell (the blessing is material opportunities), and to leave to me. I tkazyvajus. I cannot go across Moscow. I can behind city, in small small towns, but - not in Moscow. And then: he wants to me ostavitsvoju the former machine or car, instead of to buy or purchase new, specially for me. And I would like to see own machine or car well absolutely another! (Though I and not a supporter small mashinok, named typically "female"!)) And the driver I would be, probably, quite good: when I have for the first time sat down for a rudder, he longly could not believe, that I do or make it for the first time. But I would go academically, duly (I in general very correct girl!)) And at us so it is impossible. And as the husband to part forcibly everything, to blink or nictate terrible headlights and constantly to breathe in zadnitsu ahead of the going machine or car, I cannot! By the way, iz-for such manners of driving we on Monday have got in failure or accident, and not what hvalyonyj ABS and thorns have not helped or assisted! However, under the manner of driving he buys more dynamical machines or cars, with everyone new increasing or enlarging power and quantity or amount of horsepowers, and sejchas-still and with antiprobuksovochnoj system. CHto-something has brought me in automobile subjects!)) well, in general, you have understood all)

b.yz
06.07.2004, 01:09
It is abrupt in a nature!))) on a choice: Lamborgini diablo, Maserati Gibli, BMW Z8, at the worst Mazda RX8. V-the general or common is to what to aspire. And hens on villages davit-cunning is not great. Mine to you sovet-ezzhaj in the evening, twist on Taganskoj ploshchadi-you will quickly learn to go for a drive!)))

nesmejana
06.07.2004, 15:15
And is more detailed?)

b.yz
07.07.2004, 23:55
2-about che?
2Jimny: Here you also fool! You Know, how much at us zhuchila this costs or stands? And 123 mazda-an exclusive in general. And what for the trip equipment? - is not present at us such. The forced sliding switches est-but they already stand or cost. CHej-someone's you think out, the young man.

nesmejana
09.07.2004, 13:38
Dzhimmi, I uncomfortably feel in small "female" machines!) I like greater or big majectic machines or cars of type 70 or Audi 8) At the worst - Alfa-Romeo... Dreams, dreams...))

nesmejana
10.07.2004, 01:09
Young men, be not linked!) Biz who will release or let off me to turn in the evening... To me of the baby to put there is no place (

b.yz
10.07.2004, 04:09
2 Jimny-you buza! (((Where that to look? The link give! nesmejanchik! Nobody slushaj-do or make as I speak. Et not I it or him cling, by the way, et he me. Feels a healthy competition. Yes I such!

Lajza
11.07.2004, 07:21
nesmejana, I approve you, native soul. I at all do not recognize small machines or cars, in as well as on all life that did not do or make where did not go - there is no place to be developed or unwrapped, air does not suffice, open space. Well unless the mazda 123 is a machine or car, porodija continuous. I do not know, the machine or car and a means of transportation, and for me - as a hobby can for someone there. Only here it is desirable horses more that there was a power... Now there is no machine or car at me, is direct there is no something in a life, the husband to take I do not want essentially, he at me always by rules goes, there it is impossible more quickly, here it is impossible, is direct, as you, nesmejana. Clear, business, that in Moscow by rules far you will not leave - not that movement))). And on periphery unless driving. Any pleasure. You, can, into taste have not entered simply. You will do a bit of travelling across Moscow and you realize, that the born driver and with extremely topical capital zamorochkami..))). 8, you speak it is pleasant, quite good taste, and I here hope, that by the next anniversary the husband will carry out my dream - semerochku BMW, yes so that litre 4 obemchik, here it is driving, I understand))).

b.yz
12.07.2004, 22:42
Any machine or car if she est-is the machine or car. And 123 Mazda to press down it is possible - will not seem a little. And voobshche-what is this snobbery takoj-any machine or car net-and there! (((it is exact, Behi does not suffice you, it is better only 540 ju to take, will fly up more quickly (((

Lajza
13.07.2004, 22:25
Bizik, oh, you my good)) Tea, at tja the machine or car small, that those so was not pleasant. Excuse, if than has offended. There is at us a five - small she, understand. .malenkaja, yes that there, I see, you will not understand)))).

Herring
14.07.2004, 23:23
And I here shall leave for Canada... .i the purchase to itself huge black tjazhelennyj a jeep. At me a gigantomania, because I fine))))

Lajza
15.07.2004, 11:17
Jeep - not the comfortable machine or car though by new BMW and the Mercedes did not go, it is possible or probable these or it and are exceptions, and all the others remind me even with all navorotami old "Goat" of mine of the daddy when he far time went for a drive the veterinarian on seljam and vesjam to geld or emasculate animals. Though, the sense about tastes to argue))).

b.yz
16.07.2004, 11:23
Is not present at me mashinkiiiiii! Here also I do not brag. At me only glaziiik the patient es... (((Let to you HUSBAND Suburban will buy or purchase, or IN! Luchche-ekspedishn!))) you Will be " Lajza on ekspedishine " - Nik-simply super! I Give.

Kiki
17.07.2004, 01:27
A kak naschet Audi TT? Gigantomani?

Lajza
17.07.2004, 14:39
Mersi, certainly, but gifts from unfamiliar men I do not accept, as it is mine fasonchik. So it not to me, and more time not to me)))

nesmejana
19.07.2004, 06:34
Strange, the Herring: ja-the girl high, and you - fine, and both are gigantomanki!))

Herring
20.07.2004, 05:39
nesmejana, it is possible to be high and fine) I not low, at me 165 body heights est-it as though, body height average. Simply ruki-legs or foots small, a bone rather narrow and so on... Therefore and a gigantomania)

Klava
21.07.2004, 02:58
Yes jeeps it only in Russia for abrupt. Those and neponjali. That these machines or cars are offered in a greater degree to farmers, for the broken roads... In the West krim. Authorities gasajut on black limousines. As white - are stipulated for wedding celebrations. Mercedeses and bmv here are considered not economic. But the one who is prevented by machines or cars prefers to live in a shed, but to have mass loshadinnyh forces (Mercedes). For example the dealer of the next bench of vegetables.))) the simple Seller behind a counter, but with pride looks each time in a window. Where as the bust, flaunts its or his NEW bmv!!!!!! And pleasure for everything therefore as it is pleasant to communicate with the happy person...)))