PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Since that moment as I have met my present husband already have passed or have taken place 4 years....

Maria
19.07.2004, 05:12
Since that moment as I have met my present husband already have passed or have taken place 4 years. And since the same moment my life has turned to a continuous illness. First I was ill or sick with a ulcer, have then got in failure or accident and nearly have not lost vision, and then I had a syndrome of the angry intestine. Now I am pregnant, but my pregnancy proceeds awfully, t. To. Should lay in bed all time for conservation, moreover the cyst is found out in me on shejke uteruses. The most surprising that my husband absolutely quiet person with the counterbalanced mentality, here it also is a source of all my problems. He not a fish and not meat, notwithstanding what its or his family hates me and postojano leads up to hysterics, this person never has stood up for me, though recognizes that they are not right. But he continues to demand that I communicated with these monsters and moreover apologized before them, only because they are more senior. And if I refuse, he applies boycott as an educational measure and completely ignores me. Moreover he continues to communicate with them that encouraging them on the future insults and insults. I grew without the father and not absolutely counterbalanced person at heart, therefore I cannot constrain the insult in any way and I speak him to face all that I think, and it does not result or bring in what good. And during too time I understand as badly act on me these negative emotions undermining my health. After I have read through Louise Hej to me in general all has terribly become think of other terrible diseases. And my counterbalanced kind husband in any way does not understand that he should put points above "And" and explain native that if they will be to me so he concerns will cease to communicate with them. So there is no he continues to stick out at their place, than finally deduces or removes me from itself. What to do or make?

Svetlana Granin
20.07.2004, 02:35
Dear Maria! At you very complex or difficult situation, therefore one offer you will not respond. I think, that to you will not prevent to communicate to the psychotherapist. Labors, often provoke postnatal or puerperal depression and with your weakened or easied nervous system it is possible to expect an aggravation of symptoms. Attitudes or relations with the husband and its or his parents can be adjusted with a birth of the child, but for this purpose it is necessary to go each other on an occurring, instead of to demand unconditional execution or performance of the demands. Now you should think not only of the interests, but also about the future of the child.

Rolling
20.07.2004, 22:30
At me almost that such position.......
If want we can correspond katishenka@rambler. ru

Julia
21.07.2004, 02:53
It completely agree with Svetlana. Now the most important for you is your future child, try to not enter the conflict to relatives of the husband, can be while to you less often viditsja (if, certainly, you do not live in one apartment). You the future mother, can try to find a golden mean in between your opinion and opinion of parents of the husband. Not be so rectilinear, can sometimes be it is necessary to concede? Otherwise you can become isolated absolutely, and especially after sorts or labors you are necessary small quiet and liking, instead of harassed and nervous. Fresh air very much calms or abirritates, walk more. And on the bill of the psychotherapist if cannot consult with it or this, is better address to the expert, in avoidance of consequences. The main thing, be happy.