PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to learn to restrain! I MCH does or makes all too slowly...

tusja
24.06.2004, 17:17
Prompt how to learn to restrain! I MCH does or makes all too slowly and nevovremja. In the morning if rises together with me, 15 minutes cannot rise, all has cooled down, then 20 minutes eat 1 buter and yoghurt (!!!) I am late, I start it or him to hurry to be going to, he bursts, I raise or increase a voice, here and have quarrelled. In target it is not better. I ask to wash up utensils, he promises to make later supposedly he has eaten, hochet to lie down. As a result in 3 hours the utensils is not washed up, I swear, I leave myself, or I start to wash itself (I can not suffer or bear a mud), he takes offence: a pier, I pomoju, well to you now prispichilo. Like and the truth, what prispichilo? But I when I turn as fiber in a wheel cannot see, and he on a sofa lays. I persuade myself more easy to its or his sluggishness to concern, in fact he will make! But houses me have accustomed to that all over again business, and then rest. At us in family all very vigorous. Here I also rage. Yesterday a cup has broken for a rage. I repeat to myself, that it or him I like, about I flash and I start to be angry. How to learn to look at all this is quieter? Or from job is late strongly all the week long, I to crying in a mobile phone supposedly he do not like me. And then I think: that has missed? How to become quieter?

Katjushka
25.06.2004, 08:47
Anybody it is impossible peredelyvat-a gold rule of success of home life! Study to accept its or his such what he is. You with detsva have accustomed to one, and ego-to another. So with what such stati in the house YOUR orders should be established or installed?

TO.
26.06.2004, 06:24
Yes you leave from it or him, it's nothing it or him excruciate, find to yourself under to become: vigorous, fast, brought up the same as you. You and the, and have transformed its or his life into a nightmare: all time as under a whip to be, under a hail. He can too you something is dissatisfied also in you it or him irritates, but education does not allow to behave it or him to similarly you: to shout, beat utensils, etc. What here love? A sadism in the pure state. You only are concerned by the person: " I cannot suffer or bear ", " me have accustomed ", " I cannot see ", etc., and about that as your young man perceives all this, to you to spit.

-to.
29.06.2004, 10:30
I do not shout, I restrain, and a cup have casually broken - at all did not want. As mine MCH yvosprinimaet, I know. I know, that he does not like to rise in the mornings, and I am normal to it or this I concern. Simply me enrages, that he knows, that I am late. Well these or it 10 15 minutes will not rescue or save it or him, and I shall not be late. Why my orders - and what, unless is normal, when the utensils day dirty costs or stands? And to wash up it or her nelz as the person reads the book? And 5 each time...

Alexey
01.07.2004, 13:35
How you think, what happens more necessary and more important, to receive new knowledge and impressions or instead of it or this to lower a mud in the water drain? And you are enraged by what you do not want or do not presume to go to itself on job of one and to come there in time, having left your young man to be going to with that rate from what to him it is convenient? Think, at whom else from your environment it is possible or it was possible to observe the same behaviour, as at you.

tusja-a?N?N?
03.07.2004, 00:28
Ugu, new impressions... Ntsu give, I too shall lay down on a sofa, an apartment a dust and a mud zarastet, the utensils will be not washed, is there is nothing, clothes dirty... And I in the middle of all it or this shall be to receive impressions))). And, as I marked or celebrated, bolshintsvo men predpochiate impressions to receive, thus is indignant, when a mud around. That is to him on a sofa of impression, and me from cleaning a mud? Or together to grunt stanenm? And on job... So he speaks: I go, wait for me...

The anonym
05.07.2004, 18:33
Egoism of pure or clean water!!! You only esteem the reports: "I", " at me ", " in my family ", " why I should " and t. The item Now is only YOU!!! Also it is necessary to be terpimej to each other. Nobody holds you and does not force to live with MCH. Does not arrange you its or his sluggishness and in any measure pofigizm-DO NOT LIVE!!! What do you shout at it or him??? Well here such he, and it or him any more you will not alter.

09.07.2004, 03:22
voobshchem tusja, at you a full failure. You are still too young for home life and silly.. ssori.. TO ACCEPT it is necessary such how to eat and like not for that that chistjulja. All muzhchinki, as well as we, zhinki, not idely.. Or accept its or his what is. And to alter for one day, moreover cry - feature at you will not turn out! Long years of education of the man - bring result. How this speak?:))) - to bring up husband is necessary from the cradle. And here from whose diapers - choose. He probably also does not erase socks and scatters them?:)))

Alik
13.07.2004, 00:26
It is such type of men or he it is simple so it is brought up (in the family). Do not spend nerves and forces, not zastavljajte-this all is useless! Do or make by the opportunity all, differently become in a year nevrostenichkoj!

Alexey
16.07.2004, 12:13
" Ntsu give, I too shall lay down on a sofa, an apartment a dust and a mud zarastet, the utensils will be not washed, is there is nothing, clothes dirty. " Give, lay down! Instead of dirty utensils and clothes buy or purchase new, eat in cafe and if at you not t allergies on a dust is not so terribly. What to you prevents so to do or make? By the way, think that you have specially unconsciously chosen to yourselves such sluggish person because in your family there is a belief - to be vigorous - well. If you MCH would be shustrym, all would do or make itself you simply would cease to be vigorous on its or his background, present, as tezhelo to you would be that you have simply nothing to do or make. Get rid of the limiting belief inherited by you from your family, that all over again business, and then rest, accept that sometimes happens better on the contrary, and there will be to you a happiness. Extreme measures, they in any business lead to extreme results.

Katjushka
18.07.2004, 20:47
It agree with Alexey! It is necessary to give freedom to first of all. Not hotite-be not cleaned or removed. Do or make that would be desirable, instead of that is necessary or kogda-that was spoken by parents. Then also to the husband will give freedom.

20.07.2004, 23:53
tusja, you not mum who kicks out the child? And Alexey of the rights, you have chosen it or him that on its or his background to look or appear better. As and at me... I all over again struggled, and then zahrjukala and my utensils klgda I want:))). What to me can prevent to grunt? I thought earlier, why why I eternally aspire to the order, to washing of utensils? Also responded, because it will be a shame before friends or the mother-in-law unintentionally appeared suddenly. And has then challenged to all and has solved, let someone though the word to me will tell or say, that the utensils is not washed up or is not cleaned or removed. SO it is convenient me! I to strain all life I am not going to, and the husband does or makes as him conveniently, on mood. He has scattered socks - he, not I. Have eaten have not washed utensils - we, not I one. Means together and we shall clean or remove, and if there will be a mood itself pomoju and he will prepare for a supper. There are two variants. To find chistjulju or to be released or exempted from parents and all prejudices.