PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Help or assist advice or council, it was absolutely exhausted. I do not know how to act or arrive....

Tanja
17.06.2004, 17:47
Good evening! Help or assist advice or council, it was absolutely exhausted. I do not know how to act or arrive. Has learned or has found out about change of the husband in the summer, there were many conversations, findings-out of the reasons, etc. Refer or Have converged that semja-the main thing, the love is, from the house he and was not going to to leave, so, the addicting was simple. In the autumn and in the winter all vrode-would be by way of, have fine met New year, attitudes or relations became close or attentive, warm, love, and suddenly I learn or I find out, that the husband made a business trip for a week and took it or her with itself....
How to act or arrive?

Olga
18.06.2004, 22:51
He has made the choice - FAMILY.
But for men it not the occasion to refuse to itself in small pleasures. Be not jealous, be pleased for liked - to him well, and from you take away nothing. You the WIFE, and he simply HAS it or her:-)
Live and be pleased - you happy!

Lyudmila
22.06.2004, 12:45
Olenek, and in what pleasure of this woman? Personally I would not like such "happiness"! Tanja, rashat only to you what to do or make, as itself to conduct further, but it any more a single instance, and impudent system: - (((

Olga
26.06.2004, 11:18
The happiness, that you is a wife liked, that there is a family, the general or common children and the general or common pleasures. The rest - a dust and a smoke. Mudee it is necessary to be. Quiet confidence - here a basis our, female, happiness.

Olja
26.06.2004, 23:45
The namesake, and from changes of the woman krashe, more easy, more confidently, more happily? Interestingly, to what should be a piece of iron, metal soul, that so to argue?

Irina
30.06.2004, 17:46
Very much I sympathize! Vo-the first, is better you about it or this would know nothing, vo-the second, - it is very difficult to my experience to restore attitudes or relations after change. Now to you it is bad, you are excruciated by doubts, jealousy, etc. In due course it will pass or take place. There will be only a mistrust to the husband. The family can legally exist, and there solve. Can take an example from the husband and live happily, type " you will give on you will give ". Interestingly as he will forgive or excuse you and will understand. It still a question... And in general I have ceased to understand men why now changes for the man became everyday event, family does not throw, and that else to women it is necessary for us. Can, give kak-that we shall teach a good lesson in common our husbands!

Tanja
03.07.2004, 22:21
Thanks all responded. Support so means much! It agree with all: really, it or her he only has also anything else but as it is opposite to realize it; to forgive or excuse? But how much it is possible?,
It is unique, that is good: with experiences has grown thin and began to look or appear perfectly. Interestingly what he really began to concern better to me, can, this communication or connection has renewed uvjadshie feelings? He too spoke me, what for behave so activly, what for of all get to the bottom, I stop with her all attitudes or relations, but gradually, and suddenly such oblom... And to respond the same? I disdain. Here such situation.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 11:06
Tanja, do not believe! It gradually will be always! And not with olnoj, so with another! And to grow thin thus even to enemies do not wish! Be umnichkoj and do or make conclusions itself!))

Lyudmila
04.07.2004, 21:46
Tanja! Dear. Your problem is very close to me. Having lived with the husband almost 19 years, I too with it or this collided or faced not time. The truth he actually only has someone. But from it or this it is not easier. Keep and protect the nerves, like first of all itself and the children. And men always were egoists, and it or him to not understand as they torment soul with the changes. And my spouse to me has told or said such phrase, which zasela in me probably for a long time:, Bothers is constantly same porridge.

Tanja
08.07.2004, 07:18
Girls, good evening! Thanks all. Certainly, at each family the problems, but here, that is interesting: my husband to me never changed for 19 years of a joint life, such there was for the first time, it at all in its or his character. He does not speak me, as Ljudmile-porridge has bothered, on the contrary, and speaks also actions shows, what is it communication or connection has arisen kak-that unexpectedly, he was not ready to her, and this maiden is not necessary to him, but now it is a pity it or her, such trustful and enamoured (too to me, mother Tereza was). The truth promised to suspend relations with her finally. And, as to me, I became quieter, all over again tore and metala, and now _-let leaves. He knows. That there to him will be worse, and in 50 years all to begin anew does not want. Here such situation.

Tanja
12.07.2004, 06:17
Girls, good evening! Thanks all. Certainly, at each family the problems, but here, that is interesting: my husband to me never changed for 19 years of a joint life, such there was for the first time, it at all in its or his character. He does not speak me, as Ljudmile-porridge has bothered, on the contrary, and speaks also actions shows, what is it communication or connection has arisen kak-that unexpectedly, he was not ready to her, and this maiden is not necessary to him, but now it is a pity it or her, such trustful and enamoured (too to me, mother Tereza was). The truth promised to suspend relations with her finally. And, as to me, I became quieter, all over again tore and metala, and now _-let leaves. He knows. That there to him will be worse, and in 50 years all to begin anew does not want.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 18:34
We summarize. Women, it is not necessary to find out, watch, learn and get to the bottom or find out, keep up, learn and get to the bottom. You know Less - you sleep is better! Men if go on the left hide it in the most careful image and NEVER admit change, say lies godlessly, carry any bosh itd itp. And if admit and pokajates former attitudes or relations never to not return any more... And now statistics: 99 % of sexly high-grade men though changed time to the wives. So, women, trust the husband, find out nothing and hope, that get in that notorious percent or interest!

The anonym
15.07.2004, 21:33
Open club of the deceived wives, be cried on each other shoulder and plan revenges... And in general look the previous post... In advance would talk on this subject and would not test now problems... At least, in less acute form...

The anonym
16.07.2004, 07:39
To be cried, certainly, it is possible, even it is necessary. It is difficult to believe only, that such happens with you which wore on arms or hand and in direct and figurative sense. The truth and that former attitudes or relations you will not return as consider or count itself happy or enough that the husband and was not going to to leave family. To understand their essence samtsov it is possible, only here further kak-that to be opposite together, and I do not believe in amnesty if only was series.

Olga
17.07.2004, 03:08
About what AMNESTY there is a speech? We should FORGIVE and FORGIVE, EXECUTE AND PARDON! Here it is simple there is nothing TO TAKE offence! The person, Even samets, has the right to feelings and otdelbnuju from you a life. The right given to him the God and the nature: in fact the man and the woman is SEPARATE essences, instead of the HERMAPHRODITE and not pair Siamese twins. It is just necessary to distinguish DUTIES (rastit cubs to extract or obtain nutrition for family) and the RIGHTS (to notice beautiful women to dream of dear or expensive machines or cars to plant in pool of crocodiles... Further on all items or points). The love is first of all YOUR internal nesvoboda and polnnaja FREEDOM for object of your love. You simply like and are angry with the husband that he does not divide or share;part your all-consuming love to. Here for it, it is really difficult TO FORGIVE or EXCUSE:-)) THINK a head More. ANALYZE.
And a pain... The Idea kills everything, on what she is directed. And the PAIN including.

Tanja
20.07.2004, 23:11
Idea rbotaet it is constant, but does not kill a pain, and aggravates it or her. Whether it is insulting, what the husband has taken a great interest another? Undoubtedly. Whether I like? Yes, as well as any person. Whether has leapt in me feeling of the touched woman? Yes. All this is. I can recognize and the right to look at beautiful women, machines or cars, crocodiles, etc. But only the RIGHT! For exist also the duties given at wedding and a joint life. It is possible to solve much, pogovorja with each other, instead of rushing in a whirlpool of passion, especially assuring that has torn all attitudes or relations on the party or side. Here that is opposite.