PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, please, explain what difference between the psychologist, the psychotherapist...

Ksjusha
20.07.2004, 00:23
The doctor, please, explain what difference between the psychologist, the psychotherapist and the psychiatrist? One girl has declared the opinion, that the second and the third treat a pier mentally sick. She those does not consider or count me. I know that she has defined or determined it only for herself, and still it has touched me. I consult at the psychotherapist and I do not consider or I count myself mentally sick. Moreover I go on consultation as on " lessons of a life ". And I appreciate psychotherapists more than psychologists. They on many... mjagkche and whether more tactfully that. In advance thanks.

Pronin D.A.
20.07.2004, 19:07
Psychologists are spetsiolisty on mezhlichnostym to mutual relations (have no medical education). Psychiatrists and psihoterapevty-it is the doctors, only the first are engaged in the big psychiatry (alienations, serious neurosises), using in the practice medicamental therapy, and the second - treat basically diseases of the neurotic plan, applying psychotherapeutic approaches and a minimum of medicines. The skilled or experienced psychotherapist can really transform the consultation into " a lesson of a life ", having learned as it is necessary to react in those or other situations to save the sincere health, and also how to struggle that already is and excruciates the person.

Ksjusha
20.07.2004, 22:50
Thanks, doctor Pronin.