PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Grustnooooo (((the Mother-in-law shchas has left... I already so have got used to her. Vsyo-taki...

nesmejana
06.07.2004, 15:36
Grustnooooo (((the Mother-in-law shchas has left... I already so have got used to her. Vsyo-taki, that you would not speak, and she is a sincere person.

Asya
07.07.2004, 19:53
At me too very normal mother-in-law - always on my party or side - looks that the husband me did not command, even at cinema me drove, when he in army dosluzhival)))

nesmejana
09.07.2004, 05:31
At cinema me did not drive, but has told or said: " Call, if that, I shall arrive ". And in general... Awfully we with her identical. It is visible, too it was necessary to her unsweetly in private life.

Hrjun
10.07.2004, 06:01
And she can the fault feels, and?

Asya
10.07.2004, 15:43
Simply they the sons know as anybody another and if love not blind that understand as difficultly with them to live)))))

nesmejana
12.07.2004, 07:04
Perhaps, also feels fault... She often repeats, that 12 years he live far from it or her and that she has no on it or him any influence. And then, he has not changed the behaviour at its or her presence so she fine sees how to me it is serious.

Herring
12.07.2004, 22:16
Aha. .dusheeeevnaja such. It is impossible so to all directly here to trust, as your husband to her the son, and ty-simply wife of the son. No more.

nesmejana
13.07.2004, 03:48
The herring, I with her has lived 2 months in one apartment, not leaving anywhere! So for this time enough it or her has studied or investigated.

Asya
14.07.2004, 13:53
Here estimate such istroija in husband's rodne. Its or his brother three times removed married in institute - the child nevestka gentle morbid of other city was born... Live with its or his mum, have lived 6 years suddenly he falls in love with a pipette, throws the first wife and marries on following. Its or his mother - exposes its or his and new wife - and spervoj lives till now and only its or her child is a grandson and all the others (0 since then once more married) so relatives at the best... Here such mother-in-law!

lena
15.07.2004, 11:14
Carries to people with svekrovjami. Here washing, 61 year. All from themselves such decorated by cheap cosmetics madama, up to sh pores lovers call. And for me: the Eye yes an eye. If srebenkom silit, God forbid, though for a second to be late, at once to the husband signalit. If on the husband che not so I shall tell or say, nods supposedly I understand, what he the villain, yes I to him... - then not me knocks, instead of brings up. The rights the Herring, He ALWAYS ITS or her SON, never it is impossible to be assured or confident, that at it or her on mind or wit.
But it is pleasant, if she really normal, with love to you.

nesmejana
15.07.2004, 21:47
Lena, she lives far from me, therefore watch or keep up me cannot.

lena
16.07.2004, 17:19
To-that and it, Here you and native such... Time in a year!

Asya
17.07.2004, 16:38
Girls is all he depends the concrete person - the mother-in-law it only a designation of relationship and character is character. The mother-in-law of my mum it in general for it or her the person is closer than native mother. She already old so its or her mum nearly on arms or hand on the house everywhere wears and only prays that lived more longly. So is did not correct it as to that will get. Simply in the majority people go on stereotypes. Not troubling itself knowledge each other.

The fright
18.07.2004, 11:35
Asenka, the word of honour would be desirable me to learn or find out the mother-in-law the future more close. To become her the daughter if it is possible so to say. But she about me and to hear does not want. I any more do not know what to do or make. At what harms on it or her are not present, only it is unpleasant so. It is possible to think, I nen the person. Though. We are even not familiar with her!!! When its or her son. Has told or said to her about me, she has decided it or him to dissuade. And now at it or her and reasons have run low, now she from a principle harms! Well for the person!.....

Asya
19.07.2004, 17:32
Well a wall a forehead not proshibesh - simply do not adjust or set up itself in advance - let even you stereotypes neotravljajut. Quite mozhnet to be that having met you she the opinion will change - happens also such and often. Suffer or bear while and there... On circumstances)))))

The fright
20.07.2004, 22:16
:) I Suffer or Bear, while... It is simply insulting.