PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probably my problem will seem far-fetched, but at me iz-for it or this with the husband...

Disobedient
07.07.2004, 03:05
Probably my problem will seem far-fetched, but at me iz-for it or this with the husband the mood before a supper constantly spoils: (When I prepare and I set the table, I like all to try or taste: that a slice ogurchika or kolbaski I shall eat, I undress skumbriju-and it or her I shall necessarily taste. Like it's OK when the husband of it or this does not see, but if during this moment he on kitchen or cuisine, at once begins: you takaja-sjakaja, think only of yourself, for me do not wait, ill-bred and all in such spirit. I more than once spoke him, what is it simply habit, it is not necessary to do or make of the fly of the elephant, but each time all repeats. Probably, it would be most easier to concede to me, but I shall not begin to do or make it or this. I in fact do not force it or him to stop to smoke, so why he cannot accept me with my quite harmless habits?

tusja
09.07.2004, 00:29
Know, at me the same habit. And at parents too. And I think, at many people. In her there is nothing insulting for it or him - you have supper yvmeste, and have tried or tasted - well and what? Try to joke, that all try or taste, that he poor-quality proudktaimi has poisoned, it is possible to tell or say, the life risk. Or explain, that the cook always tries or tastes all. Well he will not mind, that you try or taste soup, whether is normal he is salted. Well and here the same.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 17:14
As if or As all ponadkusyvat want!!!! It can be unpleasant!!

Lija
13.07.2004, 10:11
And you to itself a slice and to him - try or taste road, you as... .mozhet it we shall not eat for a supper.

Lena
13.07.2004, 16:39
Mdaaa... If he really accuses you that " you think only of yourselves! " iz-for a slice of meal which you have eaten at it or him probably a problem. Vobzmozhno all business in difitsite attention? Liin advice or council is good, it is possible both most to try or taste all and to the husband attention to give.:) try to give more to him of attention and look or see - its or his attitude or relation to your habit will change or not. Success!

Nika
16.07.2004, 20:39
And start up he a supper prepares, time such clever!

Emotion
18.07.2004, 20:33
And how to not try or taste, when you prepare? Morazm...

Tanja
20.07.2004, 18:25
I never try or taste when I prepare!!! But easy I concern when it is done or made by others. Its or his mum too can does not try or taste?? And he kak-does not understand that it..

Shimanskij O.I.
20.07.2004, 22:04
Dear Disobedient! Perhaps, your disobedience is a form of the protest against your husband affords what not so arranges you? (for example, that smokes..) home life develops of set of small compromises, and you should discuss that arranges you with the husband and does not arrange and to find optimum variants, instead of to behave as the obstinate child speaking " I do not want - I shall not be "...