PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear psychologists and visitors! Advise please, as...

Alexander
08.07.2004, 00:59
Hello dear psychologists and visitors! Advise please how it is possible to meet the girl with a scoliosis? At me too and I complex a scoliosis, I do not wish to live with the usual girl. And at me a scoliosis strong enough though iz-for clothes volumetric it is not visible, or it is visible chut-hardly. From - for it or this a body oooochen ugly and assemetrichnoe: (Absolute teratism! Iz-for it or this at me even sex yet was not: (Me 20 years, live in Moscow.
Only please, do not speak, that main not a body and a head, main not a body and the soul, etc. is only beautiful words for a consolation, in realities of business or affairs are on another and girls healthy very seldom turn on not absolutely healthy guys and furthermore do not turn if it is visible physically.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 19:46
Lesh, the main thing of douche, but the little girl look and at a body. Tell or say, and lecht tried or tasted? My cousin has corrected a scoliosis, strictly carrying out references ftiziarta and the trainer. Now he such harmonous kachok, as you will not guess, that has been bent three years ago. Tried?

Belosnezhka
09.07.2004, 14:56
You have allowed a scoliosis to live instead of you. You have as though refused on its own behalf and now live as "scoliosis". What for it is necessary to you?! I do not know, whether we shall cure your scoliosis, but you it is more than it or him! And then, 20 years also were not sex - yes, it really horror silent - sex in itself is as a scoliosis instead of the person. You with partnershej to do or make sex be going to or with a dummy?

The anonym
10.07.2004, 09:14
Belosnezhka, IN!! super!!

The anonym
13.07.2004, 22:17
The teratism means serious karmu.

Alexander
14.07.2004, 01:11
Thanks.
The answer to the person with pervomym the report:
At me very serious form of a scoliosis, she any more will not give in to treatment, hardly I hide the right camber in a back volumetric clothes: (

The anonym
16.07.2004, 00:02
The hope dies last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be itself!
18.07.2004, 02:39
Inferiority can be found out only in idea about own full value. When there is an inferiority, the person has a compensatory idea about own full value with which he is identified. It or he on each item or point has an idea about the one who he such, and what he unusual. And when reflection mismatches its or his idea, and it never corresponds or meets, and cannot correspond or meet to idea, its or his sufferings and humility are infinite.

Such person has a pavor to be reflected is unsuccessful. He depends on reflection and constantly is anxious, worrying about was reflected according to own idea about full value. If its or his full value is reflected, he is human, if is not present, if someone reflects it or him not how he wants, it or he has a rage, protective hatred, bravado, he starts to clash or conflict......

child
20.07.2004, 21:52
Well, the young man, you have surprised me: at me too a scoliosis, S-figurative, 3 4 degrees, congenital, and in any clothes it is appreciable (and on a beach - especially), but I never considered or counted the ugly creature, especially did not complex iz-for it or this. On the contrary, at harmonous legs or foots and beautiful brachiums (and it already job in training and dance halls) considered or counted it as a juicy detail of the appearance. And to meet and zanimalsja sex on medical parameters - it is simple in a head did not come. You have simply educated me: it appears it was necessary to wait for the humpback. The unique problem was during and after pregnancy: the back hurted or was ill;was sick, but it does not threaten you. And if to my husband have told or said, that at me a scoliosis, he very much would be surprised: " And it where? "