PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I wished to ask you, probably, not absolutely usual thing...

Rita
20.07.2004, 16:25
The dear doctor, I wished to ask you, probably, not absolutely usual thing, to me it is a little awkward. My life abruptly has changed - my husband began to earn oooochen greater or big money and 100 % legally. I am afraid of this new situation - he seems to me can change itself. Personally I am indifferent enough to money - also I always sufficed me in a bewilderment... .eto as a shock, especially he today has brought this salary... Which is more than we have saved up or have collected for this year. I think, you understand that unexpected money can destroy my family. Or I vainly am afraid? I do not joke, to me it is terrible - to that there are examples of rich husbands and their any wives. I now without job, on family circumstances, but I always earned not bad and could provide family itself, one year ago have married also he earned on 2 hundred $ more me... .a now roles vary also to me terribly.

Bobrov A.E.
20.07.2004, 20:13
Greater or Big money really quite often destroy or blast families, but not directly, and oposredovanno through change of role attitudes or relations in family. In such situations the system of authority in family first of all suffers. Similar, that you also are afraid of it or this, t. To. Emphasize "independence". Fastness of family depends on a maturity of partners and their ability to consolidation. But it assumes, that the question on authority should not be "basic". Can make political "concession" (certainly, for a while!) and the authority in due course again will return to you, but already at other level. If will cling to authority (or as you formulate - "independence") the risk of family crises will increase.