PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have a girl. We had normal attitudes or relations. But...

Andrew
18.07.2004, 15:26
Hello! I have a girl. We had normal attitudes or relations. But it or she has an awful character trait - chronic nepenktualnost. Earlier I did not bring to it or this to a focus. But one of these days he me has invited to itself, preliminary having gone in village with the girlfriend. Has arrived only in the evening though to me has appointed or nominated in the afternoon. I have waited a floor of day. After that I snej did not wish even to talk. But next day has decided to explain easy to her, what is it badly and to act so, at least, with the close person, it is impossible. Like would acquire...
And today again - promised to call in 15 : 00, and has called in 18 : 00. I again a floor of day have waited for its or her call, sat at home, did not borrow or occupy phone...
I understand all - different vital situations are possible or probable, but it goes beyond all limits or passs all bounds is repeats from time in time!
Prompt how to be? How to her to explain neprvilnost its or her actions? Or it is better to us to miss (as if she to such trifle so concerns, as it is possible to build with her something serious?!!)... I ask you, help or assist advice or council! I require your help!..

Deck
18.07.2004, 19:24
It not the most terrible, believe. With it or this it is possible to be reconciled, struggle. Believe. I kak-that so with the guy iz-for it or this swore, and then itself began to be late chronically. In general, it is solved. During that moment looks or appears koshmarno, and now I think, what is it nonsense was so to be upset.

The anonym
19.07.2004, 07:28
Znaete rebata konecno eto plocho, kogda ne mozesh byt vmeste s tem kem chocesh. Ne ostavlajte Andrew eedolgo odny

The anonym
20.07.2004, 06:10
If you do not accept only one this quality, it is possible to talk and tell or say softly as you unpleasantly to wait the girl in loneliness as you miss and as for you road kazhdvja minute of your occurring. I hope, she will understand:-)

Stas
20.07.2004, 16:39
Variants are possible or probable:
1. Such person - will be always late. Then reconcile if she is necessary. Or rasstansja if it does not arrange you.
2. Circumstances. Then suffer or bear.
3. A low level of interest to you. Then I do not recommend to continue the attitude or relation and to jump out of trousers.
= == In any case - necessarily state her that YOU FEEL iz-for its or her actions and ASK it or her why she so does or makes.