PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here tell or say??? I did not have a guy more than 5 months. And now such with...

TASHA
03.07.2004, 21:07
Here tell or say??? I did not have a guy more than 5 months. And now such status, what even would not be desirable it or him. Apathy what that. It is normal??? Or phobia can???

tatjana
07.07.2004, 10:27
Dear Tasha, your status it any more apathy, it already otchajanoe a status tired of expectations. But so it is impossible, the God so has created us that is necessary to the woman by the nature the man so dear madam - URGENTLY to correct a situation. Successes.

Nika
10.07.2004, 11:31
There is a difference on mine, easier or simply to not want, or to not want whom that concrete? If at you anybody is not present, you appatija is clear. Fall in love, and all to change. If all of us we shall start to want only sex, we shall turn century..:)

The moon
13.07.2004, 09:12
You, ngavernoe, have not met the person to whom there would be a sympathy and a natural sex inclination for these months:) the Situation it is necessary ispravljat-to get acquainted, especially the summer has come or stepped, and all will be excellent or different, about apathy at once will forget!:)

Kosulja
13.07.2004, 11:02
SPRING!!! Remember at Shakespeare? I? Only a drawing made by a feather
On a flap of parchment; I am thrown
In fire and korchus. It will be still indispensable!

Konni
13.07.2004, 21:46
And we do not read Shakespeare.

Mar the Bath for Konin
16.07.2004, 18:19
Only the grant or manual on psychiatry

Lena
18.07.2004, 18:54
Greetings to everything, almost year without muzhchiniy, first time climbed on walls, now like not so, but retsedivy happen... .fiziologija, a pancake. .spasite, whether there are what tablets as for cats, well that sel-and the order, or that there muzhiks in army Bromum, - to mine are given. .spasibo

TASHA
20.07.2004, 14:36
bolshenstvo happens cases, as: to me it is interesting, I want. And he rejects. On taste and color... Here you speak: Fall in love! And you think it easily? To fall in love easily but and if he will not respond to my love then me to suffer from - for it or this. No. I am better so.