PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If I 1.5 years sleep with MCH and we are protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act and d...

Julia
27.06.2004, 01:45
If I 1.5 years sleep with MCH and we are protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act and till now I have not flown, it is normal?

Martini
28.06.2004, 04:35
The interrupted sexual certificate or act it when not there, and on trjapochku we shall tell or say. How it is possible to fly? Or at you any other interrupted certificate or act?

Clara
28.06.2004, 11:54
Martini, esteem even the literature, before
Than to give advice or councils. The interrupted certificate or act - friktsii in
Vagina up to an ejaculation which occurs or happens
Outside of a vagina. Thus a quantity
Ejaculate it is all the same allocated in a vagina in
Process of the certificate or act. "nezalet" within a year at
Such way of "preservation" it is diagnosed
As sterility or barrenness, and such pairs or steams go or are referred on
Inspection.
JUlja, it is not normal, so pr. The certificate or act is not considered
Method of preservation (probability zaleta 5050)

Martini-Clara!
28.06.2004, 18:23
In the literature can and write, but many so are protected and do not fly. My girlfriend only and lives, and became pregnant normally when it was necessary to her.

Olga
02.07.2004, 18:00
Precisely, precisely! Martini it is absolutely right. And, I personally on myself have checked up this way of preservation. I was protected thus within 5 years. Also has become pregnant in the first month when we have made a decision to get or start the child. And, sterility or barrenness is diagnosed when pregnancy does not come in current of year, BUT at employment or occupation by sex in sootvestvujushchie days and without any preservation. Besides there are even more probable and less probable days for conception if them not podgadyvat all 12 months it is possible to not be engaged "casually" in sex these days, and that small kolichstvo spermatozoons that has got (if has got because it is possible or probable, instead of it is obligatory, allocation ejakuljatora,) hardly earlier in sexual ways is not enough. As not enough to have one healthy spermatozoon that there was a conception. Them should be dostatochto that the ootid became such "soft" that though one in it or her has managed to get. So, Clara, be not rude to another, and read more.

Lyolja
03.07.2004, 21:14
I in general understand nothing with this way of preservation. ALL gynecologists approve or confirm, what is it at all preservation, and the usual sexual certificate or act and if during half a year there does not come pregnancy it is necessary to reflect on the factor of sterility or barrenness, and on the other hand at me many familiar pairs which so were protected by months, years, and then at desire got or started the child. There is still an opinion, that all depends on activity of spermatozoons. There were cases when the girl practically was not protected by years with MCH, and then became pregnant for once from another.

Vladimir
05.07.2004, 14:30
Clara, you are not right. At me two children from different women. And almost always and were protected. Though not so, certainly, pleasantly.

Vladimir
08.07.2004, 18:11
Believe to me, Julia, 37 years or summer aksakalu. It is normal.

Explorer
12.07.2004, 15:38
Believe to that want, but at me in such a way two children has appeared...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 02:22
And at me the condom has torn. And I have flown. And at others - it is not torn also they do not fly.

Martini
17.07.2004, 12:47
My God! People! 21 centuries or blepharons on a court yard! The sea of different methods of contraception, beginning or starting from a condom and finishing or stopping modern nyxes. Is both for very young girls and for an average and for advanced age! And garmony, both wads and spirals and nyxes and sponges that only is not present. And all of you interrupted are protected.

AND.
19.07.2004, 06:32
The matter is that questions of a birth of the person are solved at other Level.

Monika
20.07.2004, 14:23
Julia, and what for you in general are protected, if want zaberemenit?