PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is a pity, that there is no man's psychology. And at me a question just to men, nadeju...

JUju
10.07.2004, 13:57
It is a pity, that there is no man's psychology. And at me a question just to men, I hope nevertheless to receive the answer.
At my husband soon birthday. I have 3 variants of a gift, but do not know what of them to choose, and on all 3, unfortunately while money does not suffice. 1 is a drill, excellent or different quality and with everyones there primbambasami, 2 it is cellular telephone Soni-Erikson 68i, and 3 is a site on the moon, with the lunar passport, 10 tju lunar dollars, a beautiful framework (14060 sm) for the documents certifying the right of possession. Here I do not know, that from this to choose. Men, respond, please, what gift from set forth above would please you more. In advance THANKS.

Nastja
11.07.2004, 16:46
I not the man, but seem to me, that the variant with a site on the Moon not so approaches or suits the man, though it and is very original. I am afraid, will not estimate or appreciate!

Semyonych
11.07.2004, 19:42
And he to you changes? Then I shall offer one more variant. .a if it is serious, it is necessary to know your husband and to buy that, on what suffices...

JUju-> the Ice crust
12.07.2004, 04:05
Some time back we (together with the husband) came on a site of sale of a lunar site - he liked idea.:) thanks for advice or council.

JUju-> Semyonychu
13.07.2004, 13:47
No, does not change. I know the husband and I know, that he will like everything, from the aforesaid. And money one suffices on something (not on all at once).
And from the man, would like to hear - that it would be more pleasant to HIM (not to the husband, and the MAN who wishes to respond me) to receive as a gift from the wife.

Nastja-JUJU
14.07.2004, 18:03
Your answer once again confirms simple true: a choice of a gift so individalen, that is very difficult to advise something in absentia. I shall not speak banalnostej that the main thing not a gift, and attention: in fact so it would be desirable to buy or purchase liked that is necessary for him. By experience I know, that series of men do not like surprises, prefer to tell or say in advance that they want. Can, ask the husband? In any case - success!

Semyonych
16.07.2004, 08:44
Thanks God! Though someone does not change! Mne-certainly
Lunar site, I romantik. Dreli-shmeli-to hear I do not want already!

JUju-> the Ice crust
17.07.2004, 19:43
Nastja, you it is not so close or attentive prochli my report.. I did not ask something to me to advise. I asked to respond men, that particularly than it would be necessary to each of them on soul or douche more.. But all the same thanks.

JUju-> Semyonychu
18.07.2004, 07:16
Thanks for the answer!

The censor
18.07.2004, 16:01
If the muzhik " with arms or hand ", a drill ochchetn even a costing or standing gift. Phone too it is good, but here it is necessary to know taste of the husband on 100 %. I vote for a drill)))

JUju-> to the censor
19.07.2004, 03:26

VA
20.07.2004, 04:03
About pribambasy drills specify. And who the manufacturer. The instrument the man start up will better choose itself. It as the wife))

Kisa
20.07.2004, 14:10
And where there is a site of lunar sale? Whether It is impossible URL to throw off?