PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I BEG!!!! HELP or ASSIST!!! PROMPT, AS NEEDS TO BE CONDUCTED IN THE FIRST NIGHT...

DIANA (21 YEAR)
15.07.2004, 15:02
I BEG!!!! HELP or ASSIST!!! PROMPT, AS NEEDS TO be CONDUCTED In the FIRST NIGHT With the MAN TO NOT DISAPPOINT IT or HIM!! ADVISE, THAT neuzhno TO DO or MAKE And THAT TO DO or MAKE it is NOT NECESSARY!!! I SHALL be very grateful

One old woman
16.07.2004, 07:44
It is necessary to tell or say to him, what is it your first night, what is it for you means much, and that you very much worry. HE, instead of YOU should try to not disappoint you. And if he so does not consider or count, he is not necessary to you.

Vlad
17.07.2004, 14:09
To not listen to any advice or councils and to be itself, such as is!

The one who will help or assist.
17.07.2004, 21:52
If he knows, that for you it is the first night, and if he the present or true muzhik simply remain by itself. Behave estesstvenno and all will be good. Success.

Olga
19.07.2004, 11:17
Do not think at all that it is necessary to do or make and that is not necessary. The man knows, that he the first. Also it will be rather strange, if you will try to give pleasure very much to him this night, or to do or make any features. Also it will be absolutely normal, that you are afraid, hesitate, rely completely on it or him a little, lay, " as a log " and listen only to the sensations.

Gri
20.07.2004, 09:44
Do not think of they be all it will turn out, simply do not limit itself in what - do or make that will want, that in a head will come...
Success to you.